What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Parking Warden RP Job/Role

Bees

So I and my friend were roleplaying in the car park/lot in Kavala and we decided we would be the "Parking Wardens". We would roleplay situations e.g. "go fetch the clamp, this man hasn't paid for a parking ticket". However mid roleplay people were asking for identification to prove that we were official parking wardens so in about 1-2 hours I have been working on this identification to prove that we are official parking wardens.

Would be cool if a possible ticket system was added where if someone pays for 1-hour parking and their ticket has expired the parking warden can fine them or the victim could attempt to roleplay themselves out of the situation they are in.

I didn't fill in the signed section as I was thinking that an official high-ranking police officer would have to do that.

Parking Warden Identification.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Somthing i made a few days ago :p

49 minutes ago, Fallen said:

I think this would be perfect for the server, people would have to pay fines for parking on yellow lines... The roads do have yellow lines I think so it would make sense. Obviously not just for parking on yellow lines but hopefully someone has made like a ticket plugin and the code could be combined maybe I dunno I'm not very good at coding nor do I know how to do it.

It was made so that after the clamp had been placed a timer of 10mins would start counting down, after 10mins anyone with an "ARAC Scrap Licence" would get a notification and loction of the vehicle to be able to come and scrap it.

It was made so that after the clamp had been placed a timer of 10mins would start counting down, after 10mins anyone with an "ARAC Scrap Licence" would get a notification and loction of the vehicle to be able to come and scrap it.
Even better if the officer could define the amount what has to be paid. And if the player whos vehicle it is would get the notification when the vehicle is being clampt.

Even better if the officer could define the amount what has to be paid. And if the player whos vehicle it is would get the notification when the vehicle is being clampt.
Yes a set amount could be added aswell wouldnt be an issue to do, the player does also receive a notification but as im owner of the vehicle you see the message show on my screen, in realitly it would show on theirs.

Yes a set amount could be added aswell wouldnt be an issue to do, the player does also receive a notification but as im owner of the vehicle you see the message show on my screen, in realitly it would show on theirs.
Implementation to RPUK soon TM?

13 hours ago, Fallen said:

#fallen4dev

Personally from a Civ Point of view, I think this could get very annoying very quickly, and implementing this would need more parking spaces and rules on where you can and cannot park, I don't like the idea of a ARAC scrap either, because anyone can be apart of ARAC and abuse this, I think this job should be left down to the Police because they are a "trusted" to scrap in the right circumstances.  I do like the idea of this but I think that it would require some strict rules, so people cannot go about abusing this system in order to just annoy others. 

Personally I feel that when claming it, it goes a bit to fast. It should take a bit longer when clambing vechiles

Personally I feel that when claming it, it goes a bit to fast. It should take a bit longer when clambing vechiles
I made this as a side project, if i had to wait longer to see if things worked i would be waiting for ever :p As far as im aware thou this will not be added.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally from a Civ Point of view, I think this could get very annoying very quickly, and implementing this would need more parking spaces and rules on where you can and cannot park, I don't like the idea of a ARAC scrap either, because anyone can be apart of ARAC and abuse this, I think this job should be left down to the Police because they are a "trusted" to scrap in the right circumstances.  I do like the idea of this but I think that it would require some strict rules, so people cannot go about abusing this system in order to just annoy others. 
Thats kind of the point to make civs think before parking in stupid or unsafe locations

Back