What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

pat pepper meta-gaming (DENIED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MW Manny

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): pat pepper

Time & Date this happened: 10:00am 1/10/2015

Which Server did this happen on: 1

Description of what happened: to cut a long story short, we were sent to prison for kidnapping pat pepper and when we were released pat was sat waiting for jay and as you can see he kidnaps him from outside the prison the moment he is released. we spoke to him about this and how he identified him and as you can see from the teamspeak convo he says he recognized jays face. we asked a mentor about this and was advised he was trying to rp his way out of meta-gaming. we then spoke to him again and he was sticking to "i recognize his face"

What Rule Was Broken ?: 4B

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: yes, but he believes he's done nothing wrong.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ4PVHRDtHM

http://imgur.com/MXf6CN4

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi.

As stated to Fuel I was in this guys face multiple times. He was the ONLY one to get right in my face, ziptie me and take my communications.

Before they were sent to jail I also managed to get infront of Jay, and I'd like to point out a few things :

I took absolutely no notice of James Smith, and Manny was wearing facepaint.

Jay was the only one to come right up to my face and rob me. 

Jay was the LAST Person to get sent to jail. The two people outside the jail as far as I'm concerned where never in the jail nor had anything to do with it.

I also realised that this was a Prison and bought Jay back 2 minutes later, as shown in the below screenshot.

I can also see however how this may be seen as metagaming, but I wasn't.

Again, before this report was posted and before I had seen this report I spoke to fuel and he told me how he saw it. I then messaged James-Smith and apologised for how it looked, but I straight up did not metagame.

@GC-Jay, do you not have the whole attempted failed robbery on me on video? So you can see how many times I actually get into your face and how i recognize you over Manny and James?     

Either way, thanks for your time.

EDIT : Also tagging 2 / 4 cops who I am asking to comment as they saw me in the Police HQ.

@Stee  @Lord Vignesh

I would also like to say to the reviewing admin that the knockout phase thing isn't as serious as it looks. I'm afraid I was in about a 10 minute long encounter with them and then once they were jailed I drove the the Athira HQ to sort them out without Police moderating the situation. 

I can confirm Pat Pepper was at the police station for questioning, he then saw his hostage takers. I do not remember if they were in masks or not, so I do not know if he metagamed these guys outside of prison.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Jay is the last one to be sent to prison and is the only one not wearing a mask or any form of face wear.

I need to be honest here.... people wait outside of prisons in real life. It happens.... infact for a lot of prisons you can actually request release time information, although usually through a lawyer with a reason.... I see nothing really wrong with this in that sense...

Only difference is if he went in masked, you'd never really know who he was beneath it... 

#Roleplay Everything

sorry, 

Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back