What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Payday in the UNMC

Kech

The King
P9iUWE5.jpg

Look at them!!!!!!

Queuing up like a row of scrounging seagulls awaiting crusts of bread!

Almost makes me want to fly over them in a chopper, and hang my arse out of the side in order to take a dump on their heads!

What you can`t see in that photo is blaze standing on a platform bent over so that each of them can kiss his arse after receiving their crumbs! 

SPC. Renegade .

Finally Staticz can stop complaining about having no money - until tomorrow when he dies and spends it all on Mk. 18s again...

Look at them!!!!!!

Queuing up like a row of scrounging seagulls awaiting crusts of bread!

Almost makes me want to fly over them in a chopper, and hang my arse out of the side in order to take a dump on their heads!

What you can`t see in that photo is blaze standing on a platform bent over so that each of them can kiss his arse after receiving their crumbs! 

SPC. Renegade .
hahahaha I found something for you ;) 

http://www.monstersupplies.org/products/salt-made-from-tears-range

It is not what it likes, the farmer is about to bring the cows back to the play field.

Finally Staticz can stop complaining about having no money - until tomorrow when he dies and spends it all on Mk. 18s again...
Ah you see he isnt allowed to use them kyle told him about it already today

i don't know how many times i told nevin that he was naked and he wouldn't listen. At least he can afford clothes now.

nevin seems to have a fly on his shoulder, mad cow disease?

banter ly xoxo

Back