What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PC Elisha Johansson

Snoops

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
They took the time to stop and talk to four random hobos outside of MRPD who, were certainly sketchy and one was @Willy The Addictwho lets face it, would sell his liver for a hit of heroin. Of course this led to them being taken hostage but there was no attempts to run away and they went with the silly gimmick the  two of us had concocted which led to a short, but fun scene between the few of us who went down to the canal area.  

image.png

image.png

There was a lot of interaction from them, they didn't go quiet and dull, there was genuine roleplay going on and I felt everyone involved had a swell time. 😀

Couldn't agree more the RP was great from everyone and with me and Elisha knowing each other through music and my sudden addiction taking hold and turning on her, it was something quite magical 🙂

I was watching the stream when that happened. Personally, I really respect individuals who Role-Play even in a Win/Loss condition.

+1

PC Elisha had taken a break for 2 weeks as being a police officer was as i felt my police rp was not the best so i took a break.

I actually enjoy roleplaying the hostage situations makes being part of the police fun to be honest. Just being a police officer and doing paperwork etc. is a lot of work and it being a game getting PC Elisha in situations where fun can be added makes being a police character more interesting. Not all officers like seeing PC Elisha hitting her panic or magically disappearing but after all its just a game we need fun as well as being serious with crime + paperwork lol.

+1 on this for Elisha, Had a few encounters with her on one of my characters and the time she spent to get to know what was going on, Leaning into the different routes the conversations went was simply amazing! Props to yourself and keep up the amazing work (ps I won't talk about my stew again) xD

Back