What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PC is fucked

@Felix - Yello Cheapest compatible board with this sexy beast.

7a43d7f273fb74d0d2db0c89449598ac.png

Tbh. I'm not one for cable management unless you want it to look "Pretty" as it makes no difference unless there are cables blocking the fans.

For Reference:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Remove all peripherals and non essentials, reseat everything (take it out and back in)

Boot with only one drive

swap the ram around

boot only with one monitor (try different cables and ports)

boot with only the keyboard on all the above

try a different drive with OS

Try clearing the CMOS (take out the watch battery on your mobo). Check all of your cables make sure they're plugged in (sounds like a rookie mistake but has happen to me plenty of times) try swapping components if you have any extra lying around.

Had an issue similar for me it was RAM slots, also try removing the 1080 and booting make sure you have speakers plugged in to listen for a beep

The repair place called me, turns out the motherboard was completely fucked, what I get for trusting some shitty amazon brand, thankfully all of the components are safe

Have you tried turning it on and off again?

Jokes... Have you made sure all power cables were in properly, unplug the CPU power cable on mobo and psu then plug it back in.

Back