What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PCSO Bert (Withdrawn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool

TankMeister
Withdrawn.
Name of player you're reporting (ingame name): PCSO Bert

Description of what happened: I was killed. Spawned in Pyrgos geared up. Went to VIP Island. Had a chat with the cops about some rules because they apparently were blocking the bridge. Bought an Ifrit and then got restrained and it got crushed. He can scrap as a PCSO which seems pretty strange to me.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yep. Apparently they can scrap car according to Maratek they said. And other admins have confirmed to me that you can't. 
"4. VIP island is not a safe heaven, If you are wanted and stupid enough to corner yourself the police will enter the island to arrest you however they cannot arrest you here for having an illegal weapon for example if you have just purchased it."
The cops can't arrest you for a item you just bought for example a gun.  -Short version   ;)

Value of item/money lost: 100k for a ifrit. 
Money is not a problem. I am still trying to prove my point.
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-9o6IhY7iM
rJz3VgL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait...what? I don't even think PCSO's can scrap.... the button is shaded out so you can't use it I think?

We are allowed to scrap ifrits but not take away guns.
Hint: ITEMS you just bought....not VEHICLES.( admin confirmed.)
Also the rank next to PCSOs bert name is CSI rank which is the highest rank. Looks like just an undercover CSI doing a good job to me ;)

Hint: ITEMS you just bought....not VEHICLES.

Also the rank next to PCSOs bert name is CSI rank which is the highest rank. Looks like just an undercover CSI to me ;)
SPC's can scrap with permission.

Sergeant and above can scrap without it. 

Also yeah just noticed the icon.

the PCSO was Maratek, sry Maratek I couldn't keep it in anymore  :(

Hint: ITEMS you just bought....not VEHICLES.( admin confirmed.)

Also the rank next to PCSOs bert name is CSI rank which is the highest rank. Looks like just an undercover CSI doing a good job to me ;)
This is utter bullshit. if you go to buy an ifrit, in a safezone where police shouldn't be then they cant fucking just scrap it. This is the main reason that the police got so small, because they make up their own rules, i think this should have a major lookover.

I made a mistake upon realising this I was logged in under a lower ranked officer. Please contact me for compensation at the time there was a lot going on and I slipped into csi mode It will not happen again.

You have my apologies truthfully.

I made a mistake upon realising this I was logged in under a lower ranked officer. Please contact me for compensation at the time there was a lot going on and I slipped into csi mode It will not happen again.

You have my apologies truthfully.
Thanks for the apologie mate. You know you made a mistake and thats all I need. I wont be needing the money, but thanks for the offer anyway. Ill just withdraw this one. Feel free lock or delete it.

Yeah you know how it is sometimes you just enter automatic mode i was at the time trying to watch some fellow officers who act differently when they think senior officers arn't about.

we have had our differences you me and the Rest of your group we will have to sit down sometime and work them out all this argueing is no good for anyone and its just clogging up the forums and the game and making it so it isn't as fun anymore, If you are willing i'd be willing to bury the hatchet just GG everything we have put a line under it and start again with fresh eyes.

Feel free to contact me i'm always on teamspeak and we can go over things if you like sort out comps and things from this and any other threads.

Let me know

Maratek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back