What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PCSO Kristian logging out to teleport (Took PCSO's Hostage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool

TankMeister
Name of player you're reporting (ingame name): PCSO Kristian

Description of what happened: We made 2 PCSOs pullover. We took all their gear(Before the new rule about cop gear). Told them to walk home to Athira. Then Kristian loggs out to avoid walking the far distance. 

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No since he disconnected.

Value of item/money lost: Fun

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN_GPTm5ClA&feature=youtube_gdata
Confirming name:
5clKtLq.png

You cant take CSO/PCSO hostage

crying-waterfalls.gif

Btw, was that a policevest i saw on the guy in pink shirt?

Last edited by a moderator:
you just recorded yourself kidnapping PCSOs....GG, PCSOs have the right to log out if rebels force them to walk long distances or if they try to kidnap them.

Last edited by a moderator:
And it does not say they can logg out if they are just forced to walk :)  

And it does not say they can logg out if they are just forced to walk :)
You are forcing someone, in this case 2xPCSO's, to do something against their will. That is holding somebody hostage.

.. Wilco made the post regarding taking PCSO's hostage, I think it's quite safe to consider it a valid rule  <_<

Gotta admit you can't really blame them. Roleplay is meant to bring more fun to the game, not use it as an excuse to waste peoples time for your own amusement... I had this situation myself as a cop where they were locked me in a car and let me know they were recording, as you do...and I was to wait until the server restart. These people have jobs, lives outside the game. They play this to have some fun and try help enforce the law, not get stripped and forced to walk miles with the threat of being reported.

Have a brainstorm and come up with stuff to do that's for fun for everyone involved

Gotta admit you can't really blame them. Roleplay is meant to bring more fun to the game, not use it as an excuse to waste peoples time for your own amusement... I had this situation myself as a cop where they were locked me in a car and let me know they were recording, as you do...and I was to wait until the server restart. These people have jobs, lives outside the game. They play this to have some fun and try help enforce the law, not get stripped and forced to walk miles with the threat of being reported.

Have a brainstorm and come up with stuff to do that's for fun for everyone involved
you don't get it, he just hates cops so he trolls them and then uses his handy dandy recorder to report them.

I would have done the same thing. Don't forget that people have to use bathrooms, cook their dinners, go to work. I sincerely doubt, if I as a rebel caught you alone, told you to strip and took away your communications and told you to start jogging, that you would jog all the way back without telling a friend on teamspeak to come and kill me.

It's a shame really, I recall SiT dowN or someone crashing into a barrier at the checkpoint and dying. I considered taking his money and leaving him for a medic or to respawn, despite the discussing around police using medkits, I brought him back, gave him his money and gave him a caution for speeding. All during this, the LoA gang was carrying out a back robbery and I have no doubt he was speeding to join them. But you know, metagaming and all that..

Im done with the harassing. I cant take it anymore. Please just lock it...

This is the most constructive answer I have seen in a long time. Please read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back