What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PD Marley's Owner & Unknown Sandy Cops

Chester Lowe

I never actually caught the officers name, however;

Couple of TFA went on a crime spree in Sandy. During such, we managed to aquire a local jet to use as an escape method.

Whilst some of us escaped, others were caught and taken to Sandy PD. We stole the DSU vehicle, not knowing poor Marley was still in the boot...turns out dogs can't swim whilst locked in the boot.

The next hour or so whoever this cop was, was chasing us around Sandy whilst we were on a golf buggy screaming and shouting at us for drowning his dog. I won't lie, I was crying with laughter throughout and the RP I heard through the walls at the PD was fantastic too.

Everyone was in the cells that long that they got time served. Was a fantastic night which came from literally nothing at all, so cheers all involved!

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1m89P6GYQKm4ru/d1337X5CHzsc?invite=cr-MSxlV2ksNDg0NzY2MTMs

This was actually really enjoyable!! Always look forward to interactions with police like this, overall a good night with some awesome RP

R.I.P 

Back