What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Pengu | Redzones #5

completely wrong ngl. legit only me and danbu were relic members, danbu is the only one that got kicked.
Ask3, Pengu, Danbu, You

far as i remember we only had 4-5 past relic members and not even half of them got "kicked for various reasons" but aight 

Not sure how you came up to that conclusion
Hahahha, Crimzon got kicked for GB, Dan for general targeting, Ask3 and pengu for. well leaving

stfu u prick 
Big hard man. Step back

@Lord SteveYou mind telling me and the others how that is "half of bolibumpa" lmao

35+ members in total and 5 from relic

n1

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahha, Crimzon got kicked for GB, Dan for general targeting, Ask3 and pengu for. well leaving
nope. i left relic. ask3 and pengu left. ( bcs it was a dead gang ) danbu got kicked bcs, well, hes danbu...

You're sat here saying grow up, but you're literally sat here saying "xd" like what
ezgif-3-d94ce2aa2e04.gif

cant remember the last time i saw relic but ok 
Mate. Ask danbu even. We are more of a community now XD. We have 250+ Peeps in our discord ranging from games such as arma to minecraft. We have lives you know

You're sat here saying grow up, but you're literally sat here saying "xd" like what
XD...

I told you multiple times. Don't pretend to be a roadman if you are really not. Like just stop being cringe

Back