What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

penillie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andres Martinez

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
penillie
Time & Date this happened:
26/07/2015 at 22:00 am.
Which Server did this happen on:
server 2
Description of what happened:
I (FA .ANDRES)responded  to a call of a TI member who fel down the stairs of a building in kavala. When halfway trough the rp a guy comes in who hit me earlier on my way to the TI member at peach field with his offroad. At that time i was putting it on my pc who had a bit of lag so that he drove into me because of dsync so i gave him a quick heal and fast rp and went on to the TI member. When i arrive we get a new call from the same guy who hit me before with his car. so then like i said  halfway the rp with the TI i get a  visit of the guy and he starts to say my name. the TI member then responds on that by asking how he knows my name. As a response the guy pulled his gun out and shot me and de TI member. After that me and the TI member where rp to share details about the incident and the guy came back to vdm the TI member multiple times (no screenshots of footage of that). then i asked him to come on ts but didn't anwser so  i decided to make a report postWhat Rule Was Broken ?:
[SIZE=medium]3M) NHS Medic's[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The NHS Medics are here to help and revive people and have less than 10 slots on the 120 slot server, Therefore so they can RP as medics during the time they are online it is an ban-able offense to kill a medic or take a medic hostage, It is also ban-able to steal a medic's vehicle or helicopter.[/SIZE]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

Me (FA. ANDRES) and FA Guru tried to get him on a ts lobby but he simple ignored it and anwsered aggresive to the other FA who was reviving me. 
please post video evidence/screenshots here
rdm medic.jpg
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes this guy pulled a gun out of nowhere an shot the poor FA. ANDRES and me, he was finally killed... only to see him few minutes later coming back and deciding it would be smart to vdm me in front the same building multiple times, trying to kill me.

We also had issues with him later that day with him and his friends rdming.

I will ask if anyone got footage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adding some video footage:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back