What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

People falling out of cars when shot

Gary Atkin

I have noticed that when somebody is shot in a car they will always fall out i think it would look more realistic if when a driver or passager is shot they should lean forward, maybe the driver should lean forward too and hit the horn so it just goes beeeeeeeeeep and still drives in to a wall or something, just this means that when a passager is shot the driver could still drive off saving the persons life. just when someone is shot and they fall out they can be picked up and either dumped or taken to hospital and robbed or just taken to hospital or captured by the police. i would just see it as more fun for example there is a gang war and when 2 people in a car are shot they remain in the car meaning that who ever if there enemy has to stop get out and pull them out of the car and then do what ever they want with them. obv this is just an idea but this happened to me where a passager was shot and at speed falls out of the car meaning i had to drive round while the police was about and scope him up when really i should of just been able to see he has been shot and needed medical attention i just see it as the passager has been shot and then at speed falls out of the car causeing even more significant injurys where he would have less or a survival rate.

Back