What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Alex Nikos (Unbanned 04/03/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Boot

In-game Name

Alex Nikos

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.google.co.uk/Thinkitwasremoved
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned because I committed mass RDM in the Kavala green zone. This was unacceptable and I did this because I didn’t feel like I wanted to play the server anymore and decided to go out “with a bang”. I also impersonated another member of the community ‘LOV Jack’. I know jack in real life so thought it wouldn’t affect him or the staff team when I committed the action.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

In the past 6 months, I have been playing on different Arma gametypes and mainly with a milsim group. When I was banned though I initially took a break from the game and played other titles like battlefield and overwatch. As well as this I have been focusing on GCSE’s and coursework. The GCSE’s have changed my mindset and allowed me to see the ‘big picture’ and because of this I have decided to come here to try and get unbanned and to apologise for my actions.

Why do you want to return ?

I would like to return because I feel like I have matured of the time period of my ban and have decided that it would be a good opportunity for me apologise for disrupting the community and giving the admins a hard time. Furthermore, this community is the most prestigious and friendly community for Altis life and I haven’t found anything like it while away.
As well as this I would like to return to Altis because my friends play on this server and are part of the community, therefore i feel i would have a great time if i was allowed back.

Why should we unban you ?

I think you should unban me because I have matured of the 6 months absence. My GCSE’s have allowed me to see the error of my ways and as I’ve already said, I’m not only here to appeal for an unban but to also apologise for the disruption I have caused. I believe that i have changed a lot since my ban and i could most certainly provide a level of role play that is much higher than what i originally provided.
Finally I would like to close in by again apologising for what I have done and that I won’t do it again if given a second chance in returning to RPUK.

(Alex's forum account which i believe is IP banned https://www.roleplay.co.uk/profile/24262-ajspies1/  Everything written is in alex's words he wrote it and sent it me.)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
What could you bring back to the community after disrupting it and causing problems in the past?

I've unbanned his forum account so he can reply here himself.

Hello,

thank you for un-banning my forum account. 

as for the question that you have asked i would be able to provide top quality roleplay to the community and act as a role model in-game and on teamspeak to other members of the community

Rather than going through all the hassle of getting yourself banned and then removed from the community because you didn't want to play on the server, why didn't you just leave? It's the type of rule you broke that creates more work for myself and my voluntary staff team.

I was immature and didn't realise the consequences of my actions. As i stated iv'e started my GCSE's and it has made me realise the bigger picture. all i can do is apologise.​

This is your permanent appeal, you are meant to be giving me more in-depth and reasons why you should be given another chance, giving me a sentence or two doesn't make me confident in giving you that chance.

Ok,

i apologise for my short response. I didnt feel like i had to say a goodbye because i wasnt know  in the community. This made me feel as if i should go out with a 'bang'. I decided this would be a good idea as i planned to not return to the server because i was finding it boring and was having issues with being constantly robbed so i was not in the best of moods. I realise that i should of just taken a break from the community instead of deciding to flat out leave by getting myself banned. My GCSE's have made me realise that what i did was un-called for and that ive decided to try and get myself unbanned so that i can show how ive changed and redeem myself. 

Alright, i'm willing to give you another chance here! Don't let us down!

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back