What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Anil Patel (Unbanned 31/07/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anil Patel

In-game Name

Ryan

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/63417-un-ban-appeal-anil-patel-07032016-redirected/#comment-359881

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was driving and i got killed, so i raged down the microphone at him, I admit it was pretty childish however I have learnt from my mistakes as this was around 1 year ago. I feel stupid, and wish to be unbanned.
(this is copied from old app that has been redirected)

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I hhave applied for college, and been accepted doing computing course. For the 6 months of gaming I was playing other games like dayz and arma 2.

Why do you want to return ?

I really want to return so I can get back to playing the game. I miss the roleplay and really wish to get into the server and start playing again because I remember how fun it was when i used to play.

Why should we unban you ?

Since it was so long ago, i feel like you shoul dgive me another chacne, I really want to start playing again and I will not be stupid and break any more rules. I hope to be on the server soon, as I'd love to get back into some serious roleplay. Once again I am sorry for my stupid actions.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back