What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Ant Arni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant

Genius, Entrepreneur, Playboy, Philanthropist, Bil
Unlinked
In-game Name

Andyy

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/110108-permanent-ban-appeal-andyy-unban/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Posting on behalf of Andyy as he's IP banned

The reason I was banned was for spreading around a image of a individual in the community that I wont mention. The image I got was off another member in the community instead of me going to staff about what was going in the room at the time instead joined in with them. It was only one person that I shared the image of over steam and the other images I just looked at with all the other individuals in the room. I was also banned because of my behavior in the community at the time and the amount of respect I showed to other members. Also I got another account banned when I wanted to come back and play and played with a gang for a while then got banned on another account. Overall the ban was around the rule 1.6 ( community ban ) as I was causing drams in the community.

I was also banned because when they asked me about who the individuals I was in the room with , I wouldn't give any names which means I let other people continue to do what I was doing , which I now regret.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

In the last 6 months I have joined a college around 3 moths ago and was doing a IT course. I now have left the course as I wasn't enjoying and im now looking for a apprenticeship which hopefully im starting next year . When it comes to playing games I have been playing Black ops 4 or CSGO. I have being playing in some semi-pro tournaments on there and some fun over there. Other then that not alot has changed since I was banned that is it interesting.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to re join the community because I some friends on the server and would be good to catch up with the server and see how it is doing since I have been gone for a while. Other this was where my arma days started and would feel some what " nostalgic " to play here again. Also to prove how I have changed since I have been banned and im capable of playing in the community again. Also maybe playing in a faction on the server would be great fun and remind of the times in 2017.

Why should we unban you ?

The reason I should be un-banned is because I believe people can change and also second chances. I think when I was in the community you only saw one side of me towards the end. The things I got into and took part with , Also because I believe when I was in the community before I made a positive effect in the community and I can 100% live up to that again . Also I have proven I can do some great RP like when I was in the NHS Twitter for my great RP and other recommendations made by the staff team around 8 moths ago when I wasn't banned.

Thanks for reading the appeal , Andyy

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back