What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Armaholic (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armaholic

In-game Name

His name was Marios (I'm making it for him)

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

***redacted*** (No seriously don't click on this, i just put it because there is previous denied appeal)
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Because I lied about my age in my police application.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Other games

Why do you want to return ?

Because i have missed the server and I have regret doing what i did.

Why should we unban you ?

I learned my lesson and will not break the rules again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you like a video from a different community as your previous denied appeal? Seems a little silly.

@Armaholic I am also concerned why we have had someone come here advising you have been messing up peoples documents elsewhere?

@Armaholic I am also concerned why we have had someone come here advising you have been messing up peoples documents elsewhere?
the unban appeal is for me ( I couldn't do it myself ) not for armaholic so if it s possible could we return to my case? But other than that he decided to troll on my unban appeal so....

Last edited by a moderator:
Because "elsewhere" is not "here".  I messed up their documents for other reasons, I won't do anything bad here and if i wanted to do something bad here i would do it a long time ago.

@Armaholic what makes you think we want people in our community that go around messing up peoples work ?
Nothing makes me think that you want people in your community that go around messing up peoples work. But this is not like the other communities, i respect it so i don't think there is anything that should concern you atm

@Marios you seem to have control of your account again and as the appeal is for you I suggest you write a perm appeal yourself and put a bit more effort into it than this one.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back