What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Auxen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auxen

Auxen
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name

Auxen x Atlas

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for using a script that gave me an unfair advantage.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Playing this server

Why do you want to return ?

Cause I would like to continue to play on this server even though I've done something stupid.
I've put a lot of hours in and would love to continue doing so

Why should we unban you ?

I used the script on the training server whilst nobody was on there, Even though it is bad to use them and gain an unfair advantage I still think that I have contributed a lot to this community during my time in the staff team. This does not take away that I broke such a blatant rule which I perfectly knew existed. I would like to return to speak and roleplay with the people that kept this server together for many years and would love to contribute to this once more.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

What am I more surprised about... the fact that an ex member of staff as used an external script on our servers... or an ex member of staff as used a script knowing full well we have automatic detection and bans in place.

What kind of example to our players do you think this sets ?

It sets a terrible example and I realize that, you can not justify using a script in any way and I know that and I am terribly sorry for using it in the first place. I cannot turn it back and if I could I would but I was aware of the situation.

I realize this comes as a suprise since I fully knew all the automated bans were in place and it is terrible to do but people make mistakes. Unfortunate I made that mistake and I am fully aware of this, and I would love to continue to play on this server that I have played on for 4 years but I know that decision is not in my hands anymore since I screwed up.

Once again I apoligize for using an external script and to set a bad example for people

Appeal denied. Cheaters have no place on our servers, no matter any mitigating circumstances. The fact that you are an ex-staff member using cheats is an absolute disgrace, even if you were unbanned here you would never be taken seriously again.

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back