What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Azzii (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzii

In-game Name

[AL] Azzi

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/84515-un-ban-appeal-aron-owen-04042017-denied-perm-ban-issued/#comment-480861
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Firstly I would like to explain how 6 months have not passed, and I am writing this early because I feel the extent of my ban is too much and I feel extremely apologetic and would love to play with my mates again, I was straight banned by an admin because of what he saw and I feel like I had no say on the situation and could not explain myself. Okay, my friend and I initiated on an SPC to try and take them hostage, so the initiation occurs and we got wrecked due to poor communication, however, the officer was downed also. My friend and I are both put into restraints and questioned, i am let go due to my persuasive techniques by a CSO (don't remember his name) and SGT Adrian all while my friend is still being questioned, I run off with a pistol in my backpack and scout the area for about 3-5 minutes, my friend in restraints then gives poor initiation saying 'if you do not let me go you will be shot' all the while I'm lining up my shot and couldn't hear the initiation clearly, 5 to 10 seconds pass and the officers have not moved so I take the shot killing SGT Adrian, the reason why I shot fast was because I, with my Rook-9mm, had to take out 3 cops( very stupid of me in the first place, I know) so I took the shot without hesitation, the 2 other officers then unrestrained my friend and we took an SPC hostage and the server restarted, thinking after the situation i shouldve just let the cops and my friend rp and just left the area. I was going to go to team speak to speak with Adrian and apologise for bad roleplay and rdm, and comp him or something like that, but firstly I went to make some food and around 8:30 I logged on to see that was banned for RDM by Oliver.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

In my case over the last week, I've been watching plenty of youtube and some Netflix series, playing some Arma KOTH from time to time trying to enhance my skills when I join the server back so I'm not a hobo with a shit shot anymore, I have just finished my exams so have not been very active on the forums and ts but I plan to better that. Having no RPUK has really shown me how bored I am without the entertaining roleplay and the intense gunfights.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return to the server because it has a special and unique community, unlike other RP servers, the many people I have met and became close friends with during my time on the server is incredible. When I wasn't banned I would play the server mostly every day of the week having a great deal of fun, ranging from having intense gunfights while doing HM to running around Kavala as a hobo having great RP with people. Although this might sound cheesy this server means a great deal to me and I would hate to be away from it for 6 months. I understand why the rules are in place and how these bans are viewed, the admins do a great job of keeping the server filled with a great community and banning others who break these rules.

Why should we unban you ?

You should unban me because I thoroughly enjoy playing this server and fully understand what my friend and I did wrong, I took into consideration what I did and this will not happen again as I know roleplay is the top priority on this server and I also would like to keep it a top priority. I've read and reread the rules although I already knew them to an extent. Furthermore, I believe the way I was banned and how I did not get a say on the situation was unfair and if was reported through forums instead of being straight banned would've of been more reasonable, however, i fully understand why Oliver would've banned me. I could've explained my view on the situation and also the fact that SGT Adrian and I (the guy I killed) were going to sort out the situation. I want to be unbanned so I can play with my friends that are still in the community and to enjoy myself and have fun with role playing. If I do get unbanned I am considering either joining the NHS or I will try and re-join the police again. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

You are responsible for your own actions and you chose to fire. This is a roleplay server and such actions are not tolerated.

The member of staff who actioned the ban is merely doing what is his job and you aren't owed the courtesy of a discussion if you break the rules.

You will make your appeal when the 6 months has passed:  04/10/2017

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back