What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Azzii (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzii

In-game Name

Azzii

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/2-unban-appeal/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for being apart of the gang KET, who were blanket banned for carrying out RDM and VDM during a Roleplay event (the wedding) and had been actively involved in RDM situations on server 1.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

It hasn't been 6 months, I came on to the KET ts to the news of everyone being blanket banned approximately 2 hours after the blanket banned was issued, I tried to log in to server 1 and the ts and was ultimately met with a ban message however my forum profile is yet to be banned and therefore I proceeded to write this unban appeal on this account.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return as RPUK is honestly the best Arma 3 server I have encountered, endless amounts of fun and thrill are to gain out of this server. Throughout my time on the server, I have made so many friends and had so much fun and I really do not want this fun stop. Being apart of the community for a year now I really do not want to be punished for silly mistakes committed by my former gang members. Being completely honest I was not involved in the sequence of events on early Sunday morning and also do not hold some of the views held by some of the members of  KET on admins and the server itself. Nor would I talk down any admin or the server. I feel although I was in KET in-game gang and roster, I have not been as active on RPUK and Arma itself over the past weeks as my A-Levels are coming up and because of this I have not actively been involved in the events that took place Sunday and most events that led up to the bad reputation and banning of the gang KET.

Why should we unban you ?

I feel I should be unbanned as I was not actively involved in most situations where KET was held responsible for bannable/bad actions and was also not involved in the VDM/RDM situation which happened at this 'wedding'. This server is the only community I am involved with and I really want that to stay as it is, this community is a special,close knitted community and also offers an endless of fun and different situations and I honestly don't want this fun and involvement to be put down because of the mistakes by my former gang members.
Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal, Kind Regards.
Azzii

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This server is the only community I am involved with

@Azzi that explains why your currently on a server that starting copying us 4 years ago!... You also have that disgusting little twit on your steam friends and like I've said on other appeals we don't want any association with anyone that tells our community manager to go kill herself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back