What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Azzii (NHS Rehab)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzii

In-game Name

Azzii

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/103415-permanent-ban-appeal-azzii-denied/?tab=comments#comment-591246
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for being apart of the gang 'KET' when a blanket ban was issued on March 25th, and my former appeal was denied due to myself having a toxic, former member of the community as a friend on steam and also due to the fact I was playing another Arma life server while my permanent unban appeal was up, the server was frowned upon by head admins and I can most definitely see why.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

It hasn't been 6 months however I have been playing Fortnite on console and also have been completing school work and revising for my upcoming A-Levels.

Why do you want to return ?

Firstly, I would like to return to play with my friends and be apart of this great community again. I understand I said this in my former appeal while I was playing the other server, however, playing the other server for a minimal time during the period of the first week of my ban was an extreme regret as truly it was a cause for my previous appeal to be denied and was an awful experience anyway. Furthermore, having not been active on Arma or my PC for at least a month now, I would really like to rekindle the relationship I had with some of the non-toxic former gang members and friends I made and had while formerly in this community, this return would allow this as many of my friends have been unbanned and I hope I can return to join them.
Secondly, I feel my ban was somewhat unjustified, there where a select few members of the gang of KET that were indeed 'toxic' and had the ambitions of just playing the server for 'frags' and not the roleplay, this idea was shown in many situations, however, became mostly apparent when the 'wedding' incident occurred and this is where the blanket ban was issued. In the weeks/months up to this incident and other incidences I was not as active as I would have liked to been, I had History coursework to put more focus towards and because of this I was not active within the KET roster and was not involved in the wedding situation nor was involved in many other incidents revolving around the gang KET. Going back to my former appeal, the sole reason I had James Blezard as a friend on steam is that he hosted a Jstar Sandbox server for a couple of the KET guys and he sent me a request so I could accept it and join the server with my other KET friends, I would like to make completely clear, that not was once was I fond of James Blezard he had so much toxicity within him and the situation which occured with him and stuff was completely unreasonable, cruel and unjustified and I would like to apologise to staff and especially Nalurah for the incident that took place on the forums and would also like to apologise for not coming to explain his toxcicity prior to the wedding situation and what occured on the forums.
Lastly, the server, the admins, how it's run, how it's developed and maintain, the community, just everything this server entails. The server is the perfect mixture of what a Arma life server should be, the server is run and developed by a number dedicated volunteers which are something many communities fail to have, the community has zero toxicity and is a fun, vibrant place to be. The server to is always focused on being updated so frequently keeping the server fresh and fun for people to play it

Why should we unban you ?

I believe I should be giving a second chance because I am extremely regretful of my time in KET, and what effect KET as a whole had on the server and the community, although I was not as active as I wanted to be in there was much more I could've done to not get dragged in to being in KET and I could've done much more to raise the issues of the gang to Staff and others in the community. I personally would like to believe I'm not toxic and would like to believe I would start to have a positive impact on the server, my first initial step if I was to get unbanned is to join a Roleplay faction(NHS or Police) and would really like to and enjoy paying back for what I was involved in and creating moe postive and fun situations for the server. RPUK has had a big impact on my life as it is where I used to spend most of my hours on weekdays and weekends, I thoroughly enjoyed interacting to new people everyday and have different experiences which is why I miss the server and my friends so much, It never got boring and every single situation was different,unique and enticing. I feel like I still have a lot to give for the server and would be very upset if my time ended here so abruptly, I personally don't like to disappoint people and I feel like I have let down the RPUK community, and would like to formally apologise for that and I would love to give so much more to the server and community of rpuk. The amount of laughs and new friends I have made during my time here in the community is amazing, without RPUK this would have never been able to happen or would have been possible. I would love to continue to make new friends and hopefully have many more laughs and good times on this community. When I play on this server I get a great sense of a very loving community and everyone respects each other which has a very positive effect and gives me a great sense of fulfilment . I again would like to apologise to the community and especially to the RPUK admins having to deal with all situations in what KET had an effect on and would again like to apologise to what happened on the forums after the situation and I will for certain try my best in the future to make sure this doesn't happen again.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Many thanks,
Azzii

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Looking back over your history as a 'Rebel' on the server you've been in several gangs that have certainly raised eyebrows among the staff team, now the patterns and trends of a lot of these players and groups were minimal roleplay, maximum firepower at it's absolute core, which goes against what we have always striven for.

How can you assure me that this was merely co-incidence that you were part of several of these groups, and not one of the 'problem few' these blanket bans are there to weed out?

I certainly agree with the first initial statement stated, during my time on RPUK I have most definitely been caught up in gangs that have seen to be as you correctly stated 'minimum role play, maximum firepower', a lot of members in the gangs I have been involved with certainly had this 'minimum role play,maximum firepower' mentality however I can assure you within these gangs there were quite a few that did prefer and enjoyed role play, and I infact believe I was one of these players, whether it was being hobo Richard roaming the streets of Kavala as a keen designer hat dealer or being the Lithuanian home secretary securing funds for the Lithuanian Monarchy, I can assure you I thoroughly enjoyed role play and everything that came with it and was committed in bringing high quality roleplay in every situation I could. Role play created many fun and interesting scenarios and from role play I met many new friends and due to the server and role play as a whole I racked up so many hours on my Arma and played endless amounts of arma when I was unbanned.

Lastly, if am allowed back on to the server I do plan on joining either the NHS or Police or even both as I'd like a to play the server from a new perspective and both the police and NHS would allow this, it would also greatly improve my role play and role play capabilities and lastly would change the idea of me solely being a 'rebel'. I greatly appreciate the reply and hope to be hearing again from you soon.

Many Thanks,

Azzii

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a massive factor that you've been in so many gangs known to staff, like Aiden said, these blanket bans are in place to weed the bad guys out. 

Lastly, if am allowed back on to the server I do plan on joining either the NHS or Police or even both as I'd like a to play the server from a new perspective and both the police and NHS would allow this
Think you have to appreciate that, I hear this from nearly everyone. It's not really something you want to do though is it? 

In my eyes especially when people decide to go rebel because of the nature of their activities they become as toxic due to the character they are portraying. However when people are police due to the nature of their job seem to be a lot more helpful. 

Seem's to me you do in fact need this change seeing as stated before been in a lot of known gangs to staff. 

It's a massive factor that you've been in so many gangs known to staff, like Aiden said, these blanket bans are in place to weed the bad guys out.
Think you have to appreciate that, I hear this from nearly everyone. It's not really something you want to do though is it?
It is indeed a massive factor that I have been in so many gangs that have had staff's eyes on them and several warnings, and because of this factor I feel it is more than necessary that if I do get unbanned, to join a role play faction, as you stated "It's not really something you want to do though is it?", there is a certain amount of truth behind that, I have still have many friends still playing as rebel and not being able to play with them is somewhat of a negative, however joining a roleplay faction hugely out way that negative, I can meet new people within these factions and make new friends aswell as my old ones and being surrounded by them instead of gang members being watched for there role play capabilities will most definitely improve my roleplay skills and will improve how I roleplay within the server. Being surrounded by members of the server who roleplay more often and in every situation possible will benefit me as it will teach to do the same instead of being surrounded by some members of a gang that use minimal role play in mostly every situation.

In my eyes especially when people decide to go rebel because of the nature of their activities they become as toxic due to the character they are portraying. However when people are police due to the nature of their job seem to be a lot more helpful. 
 Yes most definitely, there is a certain degree of toxicity portrayed by most rebels due to as you said 'the nature of their activities", however some are too toxic and this paired with minimal role play is where trouble occurs, on the other hand Police Officers and Medics have to act more disciplined and mature and act it with more roleplay so being around these characters would be more beneficial for me as it surrounds me with people who overall are better at role playing and this would entice me to follow suit.

Seem's to me you do in fact need this change seeing as stated before been in a lot of known gangs to staff. 
100% agreed. Overall, as I've stated throughout this appeal being around certain people can have an effect on everything that you do, and on the whole being around police officers or medics will have a greater and more positive effect on the way I play this server than being in a gang.

Many Thanks,

Azzii

You seem to feel joining a whitelised faction will be of benefit to you and I'm willing to offer you that chance.

You may be aware that @Nalurah has introduced a recent change in regards to an NHS program for people who are serious about re-joining the community. It's proving pretty effective so far. This is a chance for yourself if you are up to it, to prove to us and show us that you can roleplay and here for high quality role play whilst ensuring you're making it fun for everyone.

If you are interested then say below and we will give you the terms and conditions of this program.

Thank for the reply. Yes, most definitely, I would love to be apart of the programme, being able to be apart of the community again would be great and the programme will benefit my role play and will allow more consistent role play scenarios for others too, I would love to take part in this NHS programme. Thank you for the chance back into the community I greatly appreciate this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay well these are the terms:

You will need to apply for the NHS just like anyone else and wait to see if they accept you (they will be expecting your application). 

If accepted you will be un-banned and only permitted to play as a member of the NHS, if found playing as a civilian or rebel you will be banned and will be forced to start a new permanent un-ban appeal which will likely be denied and will cause you to wait a further 6 months.

You will start at the rank of student and will need to work your way up to the rank of Paramedic.

Upon reaching this rank the restrictions will be lifted and you are free to re-join the community as you wish. 

Note if you are found to be messing around, acting immature or not following NHS procedures they will inform the staff team and your ban will be re-instated.

Don't waste this opportunity. Feel free to apply for the NHS when ready. 

"Joining the NHS Rehabilitation program is a privileged opportunity to prove yourself being able to contribute positively to the server. The terms of your service in the NHS are stated above and are subject to review by myself and NHS Command. Failure to comply with these unban terms and the NHS Rules and regulations may result in you being removed from the program and referred back to the Permanent Unban Appeals"

Hi yes Nalurah I have been in Malia, Greece over the last week so have not been able to do my interview. I'm back now so I will go over the handbook then proceed to do my interview asap.

Yes I have passed the interview, just awaiting to do my first patrol with an mto or higher.

Wonderful, you have been unbanned but must follow the conditions of the NHS rehab program stated below. If found to be playing as a civilian before this time you will be banned without warning. 

Don't let us down.

Okay well these are the terms:

You will need to apply for the NHS just like anyone else and wait to see if they accept you (they will be expecting your application). 

If accepted you will be un-banned and only permitted to play as a member of the NHS, if found playing as a civilian or rebel you will be banned and will be forced to start a new permanent un-ban appeal which will likely be denied and will cause you to wait a further 6 months.

You will start at the rank of student and will need to work your way up to the rank of Paramedic.

Upon reaching this rank the restrictions will be lifted and you are free to re-join the community as you wish. 

Note if you are found to be messing around, acting immature or not following NHS procedures they will inform the staff team and your ban will be re-instated.

Don't waste this opportunity. Feel free to apply for the NHS when ready. 

"Joining the NHS Rehabilitation program is a privileged opportunity to prove yourself being able to contribute positively to the server. The terms of your service in the NHS are stated above and are subject to review by myself and NHS Command. Failure to comply with these unban terms and the NHS Rules and regulations may result in you being removed from the program and referred back to the Permanent Unban Appeals"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back