What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Azzii (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzii

In-game Name

Azzii

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/89039-permanent-ban-appeal-azzii-denied/?tab=comments#comment-506809
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned due to being reported for rdm on 2 separate occasions within 3 months which led to a permaban ( 6 months ). The first rdm was when I was both new to Arma itself and rpuk, I hadn't read the rules and this caused to be reported and temporarily banned, and the second ban was completely my fault although to this day I still feel it was seriously light offence and a misunderstanding in gang communication led to an rdm report and primarily a 6 month ban.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Well when I was banned as PUBG came out so I played quite a considerable amount of that and had tons of fun, as well as my A-levels, studying for them took a lot of my time up and lasted until June, then from June haven't really been on pc, mainly just getting on with life, working and little bit of Xbox.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return to the server because it has a special and unique community, unlike other RP servers, the many people I have met and became close friends with during my time on the server is incredible. When I wasn't banned I would play the server mostly every day of the week having a great deal of fun, ranging from having intense gunfights while doing HM to running around Kavala as a hobo having great RP with people. Hopefully, alot of the same people who played earlier this year still play and il try to join a gang and do drug runs late into the morning, having a great gaming experience just as I was having 6 months ago when I wasn't banned.

Why should we unban you ?

You should unban me because I thoroughly enjoy playing this server and fully understand what my friend and I did wrong, I took into consideration what I did and this will not happen again as I know roleplay is the top priority on this server and I also would like to keep it a top priority. I've read and reread the rules although I already knew them to an extent. Furthermore, I believe the way I was banned and how I did not get a say on the situation was unfair and if was reported through forums instead of being straight banned would've of been more reasonable, however, i fully understand why Oliver would've banned me. I could've explained my view on the situation and also the fact that SGT Adrian and I (the guy I killed) were going to sort out the situation. I want to be unbanned so I can play with my friends that are still in the community and to enjoy myself and have fun with role-playing. If I do get unbanned I am considering either joining the NHS or I will try and re-join the police again. You may notice this was copy and pasted from my former ban but this would just be repeated again maybe a few different words but along the same basis, I just really hope i can be re accepeted in to this great community and recreate the great memories i formally had on RPUK, You should unban me because I thoroughly enjoy playing this server and fully understand what my friend and I did wrong, I took into consideration what I did and this will not happen again as I know roleplay is the top priority on this server and I also would like to keep it a top priority. I've read and reread the rules although I already knew them to an extent. Furthermore, I believe the way I was banned and how I did not get a say on the situation was unfair and if was reported through forums instead of being straight banned would've of been more reasonable, however, i fully understand why Oliver would've banned me. I could've explained my view on the situation and also the fact that SGT Adrian and I (the guy I killed) were going to sort out the situation. I want to be unbanned so I can play with my friends that are still in the community and to enjoy myself and have fun with role playing. If I do get unbanned I am considering either joining the NHS or I will try and re-join the police again. Thanks ever so much for reading this unban appeal and hopefully in the near future I again will be roaming the streets of Kavala having mad amounts of great rp with everyone.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please quote the rule you broke and explain it in your own words, also explain why this specific rule is necessary for a roleplay community.

(2.2) 'Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM)' - RDM is the shooting or killing of someone without any roleplay what so ever or very poor roleplay, an example of poor roleplay is using countdowns and shooting someone within a short amount of time not allowing the player to commit the action he was asked to do in the first place.

Following the RDM rule is key for players of RPUK and me because RPUK is entirely based on roleplay and for example just going around shooting people with no initiation would be no fun for any player,  The RDM rule makes players have to use their RP skills, therefore making encounters more fun and rememberable for the players, furthermore RPUK is ran off roleplay and roleplay should come with every encounter and roleplay is what makes RPUK great and a very enjoyable place to make new mates and play Arma. Overall, following the RDM rule is vital within the server because the server would not be enjoyable if no one followed it and reviewing my ban I think RP will be at the frontal point of my gaming and along with that comes religiously following the RDM rule.

Thank you for reading and taking the time to review my case. Much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent you away last time but I'm not especially inclined to do the same again. I like your answer to Ram's question and I think you probably deserve a chance having done your waiting. I will make it abundantly clear that you won't get another chance if you get banned again, but I think that was probably to be expected.

Welcome back!

Unbanned.

• Haha
Reactions: R y
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back