What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - B L U

Status
Not open for further replies.

B L U

In-game Name

JAW (posting for him because he's banned)

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/cantfindit
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

From what I remember, I was banned for stealing a police car in bluezone. This was 2 years ago and it was during the first days after I had bought the game. I later got a 1.6 ban for posting something on the forums. If I'm completely honest I don't remember exactly what I posted.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

During the last 6 months I have been playing other games, but also on other Arma 3 servers. I also occasionally go outside with my mates to play football, but also work on my car.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return to the RPUK community because I miss it and I would like to play on RPUK again. Last time I played I have a memory of me talking to some cops and I had a great laugh until I got banned for stealing the police car. I have never had the chance to fully experience the server to a whole due to stupid mistakes that I've made. I would love another chance to play on this server. I also have some friends returning to the community and I would like to play with them and have a good time.

Why should we unban you ?

I think you should unban me because I've grown up and I can now play this server maturely. I can assure you that if I get unbanned I won't make any mistakes or cause any problems. I got banned late 2016 and I think I've had enough time to think about my actions.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Isn't it funny how he remembers the ban from back then but not his little statement about this community.

No thankyou.

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back