What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Banjo Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjo Jo

In-game Name

Banjo Jo

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/first-appeal/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Ban occurred in 17/08/2019 DD/MM/YYYY by Nalurah

I was banned for exploiting a bug which I sugar-coated as “3D Printing” to duplicate multiple copies of a single item of value which I was supplying to players of the Island, this violates the rule 2.4 specifically “duplication of items” This breaks the economy and could have resulted in major imbalances towards the wealth of everyone within the island.

(2.4) Using any exploits such as looting dead bodies, duplication of items or money, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside of its intended purpose, transferring / processing items through walls and windows, and locking doors that have been broken into before 10 minutes have passed, IE those that have been bolt-cut. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not be abused in the future.

I was informed by Nalurah before being banned that I may appeal after 6 months if I have any interest in returning to RPUK, possibly denied but at least I’ll give it a shot and see if I may have a chance of being allowed back into RPUK.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Hi to all, I understand the reasoning behind this rule, it is an exploit of a bug, it causes major problems within the economy and pricing of valuable goods as well as having potential to ruin everyone’s role-play and immersion.

After I was banned I couldn’t get it out of my mind, at that point in my life I had not much going on and invested the majority of my day on this community but after few weeks you just give up and move on; I turned my focus towards furthering my education, working and attending gym to improve my mind, health and wellbeing.

Consistently going gym 2-3 times a week and been improving my cycling time trials across Oxford, I’m blessed and enjoying life; currently stopped cycling but still attending gym. (Recovering from an injury that worsens with prolonged cycling, in contact with physiotherapy)

It’s been 7 months and everything has completely changed, I am happy and fitter than ever before, I’ve improved entirely and honestly feel much more mature and compatible for this community. I’m not sure if I used to talk a lot back then but that seems to be the only thing that hasn’t changed. Currently scheduling to start university by September 2019 ; hopefully.

Why do you want to return ?

I had multiple friends which I had built unbreakable bonds with contact me and still to this day talk. RPUK brought a few of the best online friendships I still hold dearly. I was in a terrible mindset and greed, I was aware of what I was doing however gave it not much thought as to what consequences will occur. Knowing I’ve lost something I may not get back I can really do appreciate the amazing videos and moments I have saved to look back at and enjoy; always bringing a smile to my face.

I had quit ARMA 3 completely as I originally bought it after hearing about RPUK on YouTube and was always interested in this RP element from other games; I’ve been playing other games from time to time however nothing matched the immersion and enjoyment of RPUK.

Many amazing people I’ve met and their unique RP qualities they brought along which I extremely loved, I miss that and would be honoured a second chance.

Why should we unban you ?

I take full responsibility for all my actions and will gladly have my account completely cleared and start up fresh as a citizen with nothing but a passport. I miss the infinite variations of role-play RPUK has to offer, no other island will come close to match this one, and its uniqueness is one of a kind.

Banjo Jo is a very special unique character and would bring a diverse perspective to the community, alongside reuniting with some old friends awaiting Banjo’s visa approval back into the island. I regret what I did and would really just want to return to providing the best taxi services.

I don’t mind being monitored every single second of my role-play experience if I am given a second chance, I just would like return to what was once the best days of Arma 3 investing approximately 1000 hours into this community ever since May 2017.

I am extremely sorry for disappointing everyone who had any respect for me, I understand in certain situations you cannot let go of the past and move on but rather a reminder of what disgrace was committed. I am aware saying sorry may not completely fix anything but I really do mean it and if given a second chance I sincerely will not attempt anything of the sort as I acknowledge I will be disallowed from returning entirely.

I hope you reconsider my crimes and allow me a second chance to prove change for the better is possible. Everyone in their lifetime has done something terrible, but those who decide to improve from it are the real MVPs, and I give you my absolute word nothing of the sore will occur again, I am willing to be 100% transparent about everything from now on. If I even ACCIDENTALY result an item to dupe, whatever it could be I will remove/drop it somewhere excluded or contact in-game staff to dispose of it. I will not hide anything anymore and if I conveniently find something of value by luck I will make sure I save a recording if questioned.

I wanted to make an appeal much earlier after being told by a bunch of role-players that missed me, but I knew due to the severity of the ban reason there’s very little chance I will be allowed back into this community.
Thanks for the opportunity to appeal. If you feel it’s early to forgive and turn a new page regarding the ban reason, I completely understand and hopefully return someday if granted ability to appeal once again.

Some parts may be pointlessly written but I just wanted to express everything to give you a better understanding of what I was thinking during the making of this appeal, apologies if any parts are just a waste of time.

Much love and thanks to all. :)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

I don’t mind being monitored every single second of my role-play experience
Our staff team are not going to inject that much time into one single person after that person completely fucked up their chance before, Why do you think you would be trusted again?

You also have a VAC ban on this steam ID, I do not think this is worth considering... Whats going to stop you again duping etc in the future?

Edit  No worries.. seems like you have found a new home! No point in this appeal then 🙂

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back