What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Barry Flash Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Flash Allen

In-game Name

Barry Allen

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/100341-un-ban-appeal-barry-flash-allen-200118denied-permban/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned because i was told about and after seeing if the bug could be exploited i did not inform the admins or developers bug and i went to see if the bug worked. To my surprise the bug did work and i was given two items back in return. After i realised this worked i took the items back to my house and went to store them. The reason i was banned for this is because i had been told about the bug therefore i was knowledgeable as to what i was doing and also i did not report the bug to staff. The reason i have have not gone into detail very much is because i have contacted TikTak and he has advised me not to give any clues as to what the bug is or how to do it because with any small detail it becomes obvious as to how to do it. If you are an admin reading this then feel free to contact me here on the forums or i may be around on Teamspeak and can tell you what the bug is and cast a little more light as to the reasoning behind this ban. I 100%agree with TikTak's decision to ban me in this situation.

This is the rule that i broke pulled straight from the rules page:
(2.4) Using any exploits such as looting dead bodies, duplication of items or money, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside of its intended purpose, transferring / processing items through walls and windows,and locking doors that have been broken into before 10 minutes have passed, IE those that have been bolt-cut. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not be abused in the future.

This is the reason that i was banned for. An exploit is an error in the games coding or design. The exploit is not the error in the coding or design that is called a bug. Exploiting is where you use this bug in order to do things within the game that where not intended to happen or the user was no intended to be able to do. It is using a bug in a way that benefits you because you are exploiting it for personal use. Exploiting can be defined in many different ways but this is the definition of exploiting that is related to this situation.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

for the last year i have been up to a lot of things. The main things that have happened for me in the past year are finishing my a levels and starting a full time job as a software developer. After being banned i started playing other games for a while like Overwatch and CSGO. I got two A-Levels in IT and one A-Level in Business studies. in the past six months i have not really been playing any games i have just been going out with friends and having fun.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because this community was a big part of my life when doing GCSE's and A-Levels for a while and since i started playing PC again i have not really found as good of a community as this one. I also want to come back since i have stayed in touch with people i used to play with on the server and they are starting to play again and i used to have lots of fun playing with them and i would like to again. Another reason i would like to return is before i left i was getting ready to join Armed response with a couple of friends i had been in the police force on RPUK with and i would still like to do this as i still have a few friends in the police force on the server. I also just missed the fun and random times i had when i used to play on the server and would like to have that feeling back again, Coming home from work knowing what i want to play instead of seeing what others are doing and playing a game that i do not necessarily enjoy. I have also just upgraded my computer meaning i wont be on 24 fps while driving through kavala with hobos swarming me trying to jump in my car. My last reason for returning is the roleplay i love roleplaying and playing different characters. The most fun i have had roleplaying is being a homeless person in Kavala just talking to the people who just joined the server or watching a police chase whizz through town chasing a sports hatchback smoking a bunch of weed or doing LSD and all the other crazy funny stuff that happens in kavala.

Why should we unban you ?

I have had a lot of time to reflect on what i did to get banned and i have grown up and realised how stupid i was being when i got banned for exploiting. I was not thinking when i did what i did and after a year of being banned i can safely say that i would never do anything like that again i play games purely for fun and entertainment now and cheating at a game is not fun or entertaining as it cuts out the parts where you have to play the game in order to progress which also means the game uses value and play time its like buying a game and cheating to skip out 30 of the levels therefore you miss 30 levels of game-play and play time. i still stand by all of the things i said in my unban appeal and just want to get playing again. You should unban me because it will mean another dedicated member and roleplayer joining back to your community making the community better and the roleplay in game better. If i get unbanned i plan to rejoin the police force and start roleplaying with civillians i want to work my way up in the police force because you get to roleplay with all kinds of people like rebels, hobos, medics and even the dedicated roleplay faction on the server. i really do love playing and being a part of this community and i feel as if a year is long enough punishment and i have learnt my lesson i just want to get back playing with old frineds and have a good time roleplaying.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

@Wilco This was an IP ban from another community from when my brother used to play Arma as well. I also found out about this a few weeks ago and have since been on their forums and Team speak and apologised for his actions to their Founder and submitted an unban request. I should note i was unbanned but do not intent to play on that server. I also changed my steam password and computer account login so this would never happen again. I would link the unban appeal but it is from another community and i do not intend to inadvertently advertise other servers on your forums.

I am not a racist and never will be.

Id like to think my brother is not either but clearly as the ban states he was being racist on the day he got banned and i can do nothing but apologise for his actions and make amends with the people effected by his wreck less idiot and offensive actions.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what's to stop your 'brother' (definitely not believing your bullshit story) from playing on your account on our servers and being racist? Or would you rather go with a different story about the racism associated with your account? Think carefully! 😉

As I explained in my reply I have changed my computer login password and have also changed my steam login I also never have the remember my account password box ticked so that will also stop him getting onto my account. Since I’m a software dev working for a business that deals with a lot of sensitive information our security has to be on point so it is a habit of mine now to lock my pc whenever I am going to be more than two meters from the monitor. 

If I was to go with another story then I would be lying and I do not feel comfortable doing that since lying was partly the reason I got banned in the first place. the staff from the other community talked to me in teamspeak for a long time and realised that I wasn’t the type of vile human being to be going around shouting racism and believed me they could see I was truly sorry for what had happened on their server although I was not the person who carried out the racism. I would be willing to do the same thing and come into teamspeak to talk to you and explain myself. 

I am not saying that you are wrong and in your shoes I would have the exact same well founded suspicion but This is the truth I don’t lie like a little child anymore it causes too much drama and I can’t deal with all that stuff it’s too stressful I already have I full time job in an office I got enough of that already 🙂 

i wouldn’t say that there is any racism associated with my account since the server my account was banned in for being racist has since unbanned and the staff have generously forgiven me and we have made amends for what happened on my account

as a kind of final thoughts I would just like to say I really do love this community and it would be a massive shame too see something that happened a long time ago that was not even me (not saying it was not my fault) in another community be the reason I don’t get unbanned from this one after the amount of time and effort I have put into the community I hope you take this into consideration and can find the time to forgive me for what I did in your server and trust me that nothing like this will ever happen again.

Thank You 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back