What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - bear jew (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bear jew

Community Banned - Rule 1D
In-game Name

Bear Jew

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/43634-un-ban-appeal-bear-jew-denied/?tab=comments#comment-254401%20Did%20put%20an%20unban%20in%20the%20wrong%20section%20about%20a%20week%20ago,%20but%20was%20for%20the%20wrong%20reason.%20Please%20ignore%20this%20appeal%20because%20it%20was%20in%20the%20wrong%20section%20and%20for%20the%20wrong%20reason.
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for RDM/Poor RP. I was not thinking correctly and completely disregarded the rules in order to make a quick robbery. This type of game play is completely inexcusable and destroys the rp for others, this is a serious issue because of the fact that it's a strictly role play based server. As time has passed I have realized that I wasn't the greatest of members and the admin team were completely right to ban me, as if I were in there position I would of done the same. Adding onto this, I have been banned for a 1.6 although that was overturned, and also banned for a numerous amount of stupid decisions on my behalf. As time has passed I completely understand why the decision to ban me was made, and I would agree with it if I were in the position of the staff at the time.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Over the past 3 years I have barely played any Arma or RP based games/servers at all. I have mainly been playing older games and concentrating on college work, and as that is currently coming to an end I will have much more time to devote to playing. This is why I would like to be unbanned, I would like to re-capture that old experience I had. Over the past 3 years I have evolved my attitude into a much better and positive one, I have realized to the extent of my childish behavior in the past and understand just how much of dick I was (excuse the language). I was completely in the wrong in almost every circumstance and my own stupid and awful behavior have caused me too become banned. I hope by the way i'm writing this it shows that my attitude has changed, and I am much more mature and will not be causing any issues in the future.

Why do you want to return ?

I would like to return because like I stated above, I am finishing my A-Levels and would like to return to a server I once enjoyed so much. I will have a lot of free time and would like to return to what I enjoyed most in the past few years. I would love to become an addition to this server and enrich the experience of others as well as my own experience.

Why should we unban you ?

I think I should be given another chance due to the fact that I have changed a lot over the past 3 years, I think with my new attitude and good RP skills I can be a good addition to the server. In my opinion it would be good if I could show myself as a different and changed person toward the server staff and the community itself as there is a few old people still around which I know fairly well.

Thank you for any time used considering this appeal.

Regards, Bear Jew.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Here is Bear Jew... back to waste more of our time

Come on, A quick search of you on google via steam ID shows you were banned for being toxic on discord on another community (if you can call it that) only at the start of this month!

You've changed have you bear jew? ... new attitude?

Some people never change!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back