What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - bgill678 (Unbanned 31/07/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger Jiggins

In-game Name

Bailey

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/41289-un-ban-appeal-bgill678-denied/#comment-242476

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I admit I was in the wrong by doing what I have done. I was involved in a case of VDM. I was near kavala square, and at this time when i was banned I was very childish and disruptive. I rammed a police quadbike whilst an admin was watching over me, at that time i did not care about this server. Since November 2015 I have grown a lot and changed a lot in terms of personality.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

In the last 6 months, i have been doing a lot of things. Mostly in real life stuff, from a big vary of getting better grades to improving my social skills. I have also played a lot of arma 3 altis life, my roleplay has improved insanely since the time of the ban.

Why do you want to return ?

I would like to return to the server for the plain reason of missing it. I remember the server being great but i didn't value it at the time. A lot of my in real life friends have bought the game since and they have all been telling me to come on the server but i can't because I have been banned from one of the best altis life servers if not the best!

Why should we unban you ?

The reason you should unban me? There could be several reasons but I think im going to only say the basic one. I regret being banned from the server, now ive realized how much i messed up. All im asking is for a second chance at redemption for my wrongs. I think ii deserve it i have wiated months to make sure i never mess up again. Hope you understand.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why have you been trying to log in over the past six months? Did you think the ban would magically disappear?

I have unbanned you. Please read the rules before you log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back