What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - bgill678 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger Jiggins

In-game Name

Bailey

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/70173-un-ban-appeal-bgill678-10022016-denied/#comment-396596
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was being robbed and i was placed inside a helicopter at rebel South, they driver died and the helicopter crash landed and blew up killing all of us inside and around the vicinity. I came back since my timer was not there thinking it was up and got banned for NLR.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have been getting my life back on track, getting back into Education and i am now in College and getting on with work. I have been spacing myself alot from playing on the PC since it has taken over my life. I have not played ArmA3 much at all recently and have been playing other games like CSGO and GTA V Since i needed a little break on ArmA3. I am now back on arma and would enjoy to get involved in roleplay once again.

Why do you want to return ?

I would like to have a new start on roleplay and put all my mistakes behind me. Now i have seen the consequences i will change. Breaking rules is not something i enjoy doing and will not see myself doing anytime in the future, so i wish to return back to the island of Altis and let my roleplaying skills loose.

Why should we unban you ?

I was busy at the time of my death and was not concentrating on the time and since the timer had surpassed whilst i was dead, i was certain 15 minutes had passed so i returned back to my place of death. I will make a new start on ArmA and RPUK and stay out of trouble.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm correct in saying that you have been unbanned once before for a permanent ban from what i can see after reading your last appeal, you give me the impression that you are complacent in your actions and disregard any rule set in front of you, is this the case?

I'm correct in saying that you have been unbanned once before for a permanent ban from what i can see after reading your last appeal, you give me the impression that you are complacent in your actions and disregard any rule set in front of you, is this the case?
I had things going on back then and i wasn't thinking straight and i was out of school for 3 years and i needed to get my head sorted. I am happy to join this community back and roleplay with full understanding of all the rules.

What could you bring to this community if unbanned?

What could you bring to this community if unbanned?
More roleplay and friends, and a brighter side to roleplay. I have my roleplaying skills set out with a new head on willing to read all the rules and not break one again. 

Very basic answer, you have to understand I've dealt with these appeals for a long time and your answer just seems like a same old copy and paste, giving me a simple what I want to hear answer.

Explain to me in detail why do we have rules for the community to follow and what effect do they have on others?

Very basic answer, you have to understand I've dealt with these appeals for a long time and your answer just seems like a same old copy and paste, giving me a simple what I want to hear answer.

Explain to me in detail why do we have rules for the community to follow and what effect do they have on others?
Rules are there to stop the community from dying and going down the pan and to ensure everyone has the same roleplay experience and fairness as everyone else. If we did not have rules, no one would have fun, it would be war. Not just I'm game but on the teamspeak aswell. No one would enjoy the community or roleplay.

It is to my understanding that you was originally unbanned from a perm appeal last year, why should you yet again be given a chance to play here?

It is to my understanding that you was originally unbanned from a perm appeal last year, why should you yet again be given a chance to play here?
I have now changed from past plays and i have noticed that i am doing something wrong and i know how to put it right, if i get another chance i will not be banned again. I feel i have changed and i feel alot brighter in the world, outside and inside of pc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, we are willing to give you one more chance here. 

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back