What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Bob From The Impound (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD_

In-game Name

[TPM] Bob

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/77819-un-ban-appeal-bob-from-the-impound-01132017-denied-perm-ban/?tab=comments#comment-440651
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

As stated in my previous unban appeal I believe I was banned because I was seen dropping quite a substantially large amount of arco scopes onto the ground in the middle of kavala in a populated area. Therefore to an admin it would appear quite strange and it looked as if I was exploiting a form glitch and I completely understand why the admin who banned me did and I understand his or her reasoning. However, I did not intentionally farm this exploit and the reason I had so many of the scopes is because over time the scopes just started to build up because of how the bug worked and I stupidly dumped then in a silly and inappropriate place and should have contacted an admin and explained however I acted irrationally. As stated previously I understand why I received the punishment I did.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I've actually had quite the eventful past 6 months mainly because they involved a lot of hard work and revision as I went through and have finished my GCSE examinations and will be receiving the results soon. But other than that I haven't really be doing much as they required quite a large amount of my focus.

Why do you want to return ?

I would love to return the the Roleplay.co.uk community for a variety of different reasons. One reason is becuase I havent been able to satisfy my love and thirst for arma 3 roleplay and I have deeply missed for the substantial amount of time i've been gone. I also just love the characters and faces that can be found on here and I feel as if this is one of the strongest roleplay communities that I have seen in a while and I would love to become a member of it once again.

Why should we unban you ?

I would be depply grateful if you would unban because before I was banned this server was my soul game and soul focus and was the only thing I would want to play and or do and I also feel as if have learnt form my actions and I have a very long time to think and contemplate my actions i've committed and what I should do in the future.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Duping weather you had the intentions or not is something we don't tolerate here, there is a certain way to go if you find a bug like that. How would you go about it in the future if you found something like this out?

I would peruse a variety of different paths to solve this in the future. One would to be first of all report to admin who is already on the server so they can deal with it straight away. I would then proceed to report here on the forums and explain how the bugged happened so that it can be patched in the future.

Great, you must admit, it wasn't worth the 6 months ban over something that was easy to report. 

However, something has just come to my attention that your ban reason is something totally different?

You was banned for "Out of RP insults - Drew 12/06/16"

The reason I banned you was for following someone around and mocking and taking the piss of his accent. Do you think this is acceptable to do in our community?

No most certainly not and I was wrong for what I was doing and I was acting irrationally in the spur of the moment and didn't take the time to think about how what I was saying and doing could make the person feel and I was very much in the wrong. And I believe that was a previous ban that didn't get wiped properly from my account but I was unbanned from the server.

Ah apologies, for some reason the recent ban didn't appear for a moment.

Moving on, follow the rules going forward, this is your second chance, don't let yourself down.

Unbanned, Welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back