What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - bosskillerov (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosskillerov

In-game Name

Boss Lee

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/83165-permanent-ban-appeal-bosskillerov/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for combat logging. (Power outage in the house)

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I played another game Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Why do you want to return ?

Themselves well know that better than your server never will find

Why should we unban you ?

I believe my ban should be lifted because I have been banned from the server for a long time now (14months) and I have learned from my mistake. I did something wrong and i am sorry for it. I could not belive that I was stupid enought to do it since I know the server well and I have played on it for a long time. I admit that I did something that was not good. Its the best role playing server that I have played on with no discussion. I got alot of good memoris on the server and I realy miss it.. I have been banned for about and it will never happen. I learnt from my mistakes and understand this will be my final chance in this community. i agree i will follow the rules and are despretly hoping to not be banned again. this server is well respected and i dont want to waste any more time of the admins who have been super helpful.I am applying to come back to the server a year later as it was a good and well respected server which banned people for the right meanings.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Carrying on from last appeal;

f105874ef52fab415d1b39c9b8e03a60.png

You then reply;

""

It not was lie. It's true I got a power outage. But silly it was that when I ran so I jumped into the water and got a power failure. I just did not jump into the water. It was stupid. I've changed to better ""

You'll have to excuse me but I don't understand a word of that^

So let's go step by step. I got banned for double exploit. I was being chased through Kavala by two rebels. I was going straight into the sea with Tempest, Hopped out, then lost electricity in the house. It was silly to go into sea. Excuse me I have learned from my mistakes. It was perfect coincidence and that's why I got banned. Electricity in the house now is stable. In fact, I learned a lesson and I'm willing to follow every single rule.

Because one you have denied and there is proof that it may be more than 6 months ago

And why i could be unbanned?... Because my roleplay experience went up to 300% and I will follow each one rule on the server. Sorry for stealing your time but it is the best server i was playing on..  And i have lot of friends there to play with.

I have dealt with numerous of your appeals so my dates are all mixed up, it has indeed been over 6 months since you was banned, however you was ticking the box to say no to 6 months since last appeal so there was a confusion there,

Moving on, this kind of ban is the type to ruin other people's game play, will this happen again if you was to be unbanned?

Last but not least, if you was to come back to this community what could you bring?

I understand that by following the rules and roleplay it will be a fair and enjoyable experience for both myself and the other players in the community.
You can therefore be confident I'll not cause any issues.

What could you bring?: High Level Roleplay, new players - my friends, and definitely some server support donate.

Great, I hope to see high quality roleplay from here on out. Unbanned.

EDIT:

and definitely some server support donate.
This may be seen as trying to bribe, please be cautious in what you say next time, we do not accept donations in order to be unbanned, however I am giving you a chance. Update yourself on the rules and welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back