What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - c4mmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

c4mmm

In-game Name

cam or something

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

i was banned for returning to a gunfight less than 15 minutes of me joining the server which was breaking rule 4.7. I was playing with my mates on police holiday just having a good time when the server was populated i was spamming for a while and was in the channel before the gunfight even started. remember the gunfight starting when i was still trying to get into the server. I then got into the server and spawned pyrgos where the gunfight was stupidly and just drove around in my ifrit for like 5 mins before i went for dinner, i then drove away and parked up then went afk for dinner, tried to log on later and was banned.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

nothing much just playing fortnite and going out w friends. also been focusing on college work and just irl stuff really. started a new job and just been focusing on important things in life. It has not been 6 months since i have been banned but i would quite like to come back and play with my mates i still have on this community.

Why do you want to return ?

just want to come on every now and then and have a fun with a few mates that still play around here, wouldn't mind joining cops again or something just want to chill out and play. I also wouldn't mind any restrictions being put on my play time like joining police or not playing as rebel at all as i've lost interest and most of my friends are in the police. just want to come back and have a good time with a few of my friends.

Why should we unban you ?

if unbanned i wouldn't cause a hassle to the community or anything i would just come on and have a laugh with my mates. when i was banned i went to a gunfight but never actually shot a bullet i just drove around cause i was bored and pretty sure i was spamming to get in the server for a while. just want to come back on and chill and have fun with friends on here when i have time off college / work

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@c4mmm You think you're going to be unbanned here when you can't keep yourself out of trouble on our banned member's server?

You wont be returning here.

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back