What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Connor Dippnall (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiie

In-game Name

Connor Dippnall

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/%20N/A
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for making a drama post about a specific member basically saying everything he didn’t like about the server. Without trying to give constructive crtisism.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Started a Performing Arts course and started work. Working on multiple different productions for a theatrical company.

Why do you want to return ?

I would like to return as I miss playing the server. I used to play the server a lot and I really thoroughly enjoyed it. All of my friends still currently play the server and I would like to join them.

Why should we unban you ?

I believe I should be unbanned as my only issue I had on the server was the post I made. Other than that I believe I have had a ‘clean’ record and was friends with most of the staff. I believe if I am let back into the community that I would be able to become the positive addition I once was. I understand why I shouldn’t have posted the post I did and I acted quite immaturity doing so. I believe I have grown as a person and would not like to have my past represent who I am today. I would like the ability to rejoin my friends and continue to roleplay in the community I have spent years of my life playing.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jamiie Please do not open appeals for 1.6 banned players

Also thats very low effort considering the stupid actions of that member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back