What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Connormcdx (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andres Martinez

In-game Name

Connormcdx

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/89897-un-ban-appeal-connormcdx-06182017-denied/?tab=comments#comment-511836
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for inciting someone to scam someone on the server when they were trading csgo skins for in game money. I understand that it was seen as bullying because the person who I said to scam was someone who is young and easily manipulated.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have turned 18, have begun working a full time job, passed my driving test and fully changed my life for the better.

Why do you want to return ?

I would like to return to play with some my old friends on the server because I remember how much I used to enjoy it here. I have been playing modded arma 3 and albeit it is fun, nothing beats the simplicity of altis life. I have tried out other altis life servers but none have kinked my interest as much as ALUK/RPUK did. The server just is the best out of all of them. It is the only place I feel familiar with after spending so much time on the server. I have learned to appreciate the things that I have which I enjoy in life since certain situations in life have happened to me and I no longer have them and this server is one of them. I loved my time here spent in all difference factions across the server and really enjoyed the different scenarios you got into when roleplaying as each of them as it was a very unique experience and I would love to come back and experience it again.

Why should we unban you ?

I believe that I should be unbanned because I realise that I made a huge mistake with what I did all the way back then and I would love the opportunity to prove to people how I have changed. I am have grown so much in myself since working in an “adult environment” at my job and I now have a much wider and more accepting view on things. I understand that what I was getting myself involved in was something pretty nasty stuff and can now see the bigger picture of how this could have affected the person both directly and mentally in the long run. I made a huge mistake lying in my previous unban appeal, this was me just being selfish and not caring about other people and I was naive in thinking that people did not know about what had happened. I take full responsibility that I was there when all of this went down and that I knew about it. I believe I maybe let previous bad encounters with the person change my choices and my decisions. I was in a pretty horrible self loathing state where I didn’t know what I was going to do with my life and took out my anger on anything and everything around me. Since this I have sorted my life out, got myself a job and everything is better and on track and I believe that I am better in everything I do. I have disassociated myself with hateful people in my life both irl and online and this has helped me change in who I am dramatically.
Thanks for reading,
Connor

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This wont be even looked at or considered until the community member who was scammed receives back what they lost.

Completely disgusting actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back