What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - DairyleaPP (Unbanned 16/10/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DairyleaPP

In-game Name

DairyleaPP

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/55221-un-ban-appeal-dairyleapp-04162016-denied-permabanned/#comment-315635
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned because my time at roleplay.co.uk i took for granted. I abused the rules here and tried to bend some of them to my advantage which ended in me getting banned for some cases such as poor RP and NLR. I have had over 4 chances with this community, broke the rules 4 times... banned 4 times... i can say for myself that i am incredibly lucky that i were not banned and kicked off this server for life. I understand my mistakes and i think a perma ban was the perfect solution to kick my ass back in gear.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

For the past 6 months i have been staying as active as possible on the forums and teamspeak although its hard to keep up with a server that i cant see in person but ive tried altleast. I have tried my upmost best to run a huge gang on the server but due to my ban i couldn't keep up with the regular duties so i had to disband unfortunately. I have been keeping in communication with some support members in this community and some of the people we used to run with so i can keep tabs on whats going on gang and police wise but most of all ive been bored shitless.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because i no longer take this community for granted! all my friends play this server then theres just me... when i play a game i like to have respectable admins and a great community to play with but no where else provides that better than roleplay.co.uk! here you guys are professional and take everything serious which is exactly what i want and after 6 months i quite frankly NEED! i want to return because this roleplay.co.uk is why i bought arma and i want to return a new player and a respected one.

Why should we unban you ?

I have realised my mistakes in the past and i agree with the punishments that were given. i believe the perma ban was the only option that would force me to understand the rules more clearly and to abide by them at all costs as i should in the first place. I understand every rule i broke and i can guarantee it will never happen again! i have gone through all the rules to refresh my self and i will continue to go over the rules so i never come near to getting banned again. I want you to unban me because i want a new start, i have changed after this ban.. it actually makes you realise what you have done and it makes you realise that the community that you were part of is the community that you wish to stay with so i want to prove myself to you.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a tough one.

My initial reaction was to deny. After all, if someone can break the rules and be banned 4 times, they clearly do not respect them.

This appeal however, does point to you realising why we have the rules we do and I'm happy to see you've taken stock and will respect the rules going forward and I'm inclined to believe you.

You claim you've changed so let's give you an absolute FINAL chance. You will now be unbanned...

BUT

One rule break - you're gone for good this time with no chance of appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back