What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Dastan (Unbanned 29/08/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

In-game Name

Dastan

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/55711-un-ban-appeal-dastan-04222016-denied/#comment-318643
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I think i have been banned because i was walking into Kavala PD and then i said the following sentence: "Hey nigger bitch" I didn't mean it in any racist or wrong way and i definitely do understand that this is a racist comment if i think about it, and that people could have picked it up as a racist comment which i completely understand now, to be honest, if i would walk around in kavala PD or somewhere else on the server or teamspeak, and hear someone say this, i wouldn't be happy with this comment at all since it is not mature at all, and because it is a racist comment, and that doesn't belong on this Serious Roleplay and Mature community / server.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I haven't done a lot those last 6 months, Over those 6 months i really regretted what i did and i have definitely learned from my mistake. I was just playing other games most of the time since i don't want to play on a different community since i know for a fact that this is the best Roleplay server and has the best Roleplay Community and more to play on and that i have the most enjoyment here. I also really regret I was still active on the forums from time to time just to see what was happening and so i could still have some interaction with the community by replying on status updates and replying on forum posts, watching videos etc, i have seen that a couple of things changed these 6 months and that the server and community only improved more. I have tried a different community but after around 10 minutes i already got bored since the roleplay standards and rules where not as good as on this server. It was also a lot less fun since it wasn't really my taste and that well organized. Those 6 months had not a lot of interaction with Arma at all since i have the most enjoyment on Roleplay.co.uk that is why i bought Arma 3 in the first place since my friends recommended me this server and asked me to come play with them to have a great experience on this server, they still play on this server until this very day since they are part of a really good and cool community and they don't want to leave that. Also in those 6 months i have grown up a lot and i am way more mature then i was 6 months ago when this incident happened.

Why do you want to return ?

I would really like to return because i really miss the roleplay and this community, i love this community and i also have a couple of friends playing on this server actively, and i really would like to play with them and everyone else from this amazing community again. I also want to be part of a high quality roleplaying server again and to be part again from a really good and friendly community like Roleplay.co.uk. I also really want to return since Arma is one of my favorite games but then it has to be on a high quality roleplaying server with a good and nice and friendly community, and this community on Roleplay.co.uk is diffrent then any other community, if you have any problems regarding the game or maybe even real life, i am 100% sure that this community would be ready to help anyone that is in need of advice or help from this community. As a example, if i would see someone on the forums or teamspeak that is in a depression as a example i would do my best to help that person and i am 100% sure that the whole community will do his best to help that person. And that is also one of the many things that makes this community special, and unlike any others.

Why should we unban you ?

I think i should be unbanned because i have grown up a lot over these past 6 months and i really regret my mistake that i have made. I am not a racist and i didn't mean it racist at all. i think why i have made this major mistake is because 6 months ago i was way less mature than that i am now. I have also had a long time to think about this major mistake and to see in that i will never do something stupid like this again. And like i have said and mentioned earlier, have grown up a lot over these 6 months and i have definitely learned from my mistake that i have made. I also really want to be part of this amazing and friendly community again and i really want to roleplay with everyone on the server again since i really miss that. I also know from myself that because i am way more mature now that i will never make such a stupid mistake again or any other mistake and i think that i am ready to return to the server and community. And i will not violate any of the servers rules, and will respect every single one of them at all times and follow them at all times and have great fun and a really good roleplay experience and a overall good experience, here on Roleplay.co.uk

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not 100% sure about this one. Im not convinced you think what you said was bad. Convince me.

Yes i am 100% sure that what i have said was not good at all and i will never say it or say something like that again, since it is not good and could hurt people there feelings or get people in a bad mood. Instead, i will spend time helping people and having fun myself aswell. If anyone needs my help for something even regarding a real life issue i would be open to help them. I wasn't like that either 6 months ago. Like i stated earlier, i have really grown up these 6 months and iam not that childish anymore. I would really like to return and redeem myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back