What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Dat Medic Thou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppa Pig

In-game Name

ShaundLAD Number One Fan

Steam ID

Altis Life Stats Offline

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/118270-un-ban-appeal-dat-medic-thou-091819/?tab=comments#comment-686157
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for having typed in Vehicle Chat the words: Little Nigger :) I was having a conversation with a family member via messenger ( I was tabbed out while being passenger in a MH-9 ) whom is doing a school paper on racism in children back in the late 1800`s and wanted to know about an author that I had spoken to her about in the past named Gerald Deas....So I typed the search name and hit enter but it wound up in vehicle chat and that was never intended to happen but not at all really...Gerald Deas did an interview about a 1896 children's book called Mother Goose Nursery Rimes and there was a racist section way way back in the late 1800`s and it depicts how bad it was way before today's time in life...I have no idea why it wound up in vehicle chat and I know the rules of RPUK very well and I'm in no way racist in life and it was never my intention to write this in game chat...

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Ive been very active in RPUK for the past 16 months and living life as a work accident victim that had cancer add it self to the mix...Ive done my best to reassure my kids that all is going to be ok and that all this is going to go away and we shall live a good life for a longtime to come...Ive been able to use my left hand only since being operated on and I still have no feelings in my legs...but they say it could take up too 45 days to come back but Im still very stressed with the situation...Ive been able to comeback in game and ride along with the boys and girls and have the support needed while here in hospital...

Why do you want to return ?

I made an honest mistake and there is no one that can say that Ive made racist comments in the past because I haven't done so what so ever...My place is in RPUK and I strongly feel that I should be given the benefit of being honest in what Ive said...I still don't understand how it wound up in game chat and I'm not that stupid to deliberately set my self up for being banned being that I know very well that all words of this type are on the Auto Ban script...It`s the equivalent of me taking a loaded gun and putting it to my head IRL and pulling the trigger to blow my brains out...Not quite the person I am in life....

Why should we unban you ?

1st Ive never been banned and I'm in no way a racist in life, but I am at 46 years of age a history buff and documentary`s and have always payed attention to people and books concerning the American Slavery history period like Martin Luther King...Malcom X ..Nat Turner....Harriette Tubman to name a few....I'm really sorry that it wound up in chat when it should have never have been there...I am sorry for having done it and will pay way more attention to tabbing out while here in hospital...I was very surprised that this happened but I assume all consequences related to this incident but would really like to be unbanned for this incident because it was an honest mistake but im not ashamed of what I wrote because the story about the book is very appalling but true and it was for educational purposes and I'm not the one who wrote the book back in 1896 and I'm also not the one who gave Gerald Deas the title to his interview which wound up in chat in the end...Thank you for your time and understanding in this matter....

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

What was going on ingame when you tabbed out. You mention were a passenger of an MH-9, were you going to take over the HM, did you have a hostage, were you a prisoner, some dude calling you names?

I had left and geared up from Advanced Weapons and was sitting on the bench of said MH-9 and have no idea how far we were being I was tabbed out but we were heading to Kavala for a Ar weapons cache but I believe we hadn't passed Airport yet on route to Kavala...It happened in mid air and I have no clue really where we were...No one but myself and the pilot on board the MH-9 and no RP situation going on...Had tabbed out to get back to messages via messenger to family and others who wanted news of how it was going for me post operation and it happened.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, if there was no roleplay situation why had you put "//" for an out of character message before saying what you had said?

788cfcff42443e54889d66f87f2ffc71.png

Secondly if it was a search, why the smiley face?

So I typed the search name and hit enter but it wound up in vehicle chat
or were you messaging a family member?

I was having a conversation with a family member via messenger ( I was tabbed out while being passenger in a MH-9 )
Had tabbed out to get back to messages via messenger to family and others who wanted news of how it was going for me post operation and it happened.....

Last edited by a moderator:
First off I don't appreciate you putting my honesty into question concerning this matter. Secondly, you seem to be pointing towards an opinion of me being racist which is very far from the truth. 3rd and lastly...Ive said what I have to say about the matter and should you wish to maintain the Perma Ban then so be it, but never in this life time will I change my story to what happened because its the way that it happened and I'm not going to lie to satisfy and Un Ban appeal.

Nobody is asking you to lie and I haven't called you a racist, but frankly when I see a potential hole in a story and you then give what seems to be an emotional answer to reasonable questions, I do certainly question whether you're telling the truth. This isn't politics, attempting to turn this round on me isn't going to work here, your options are:
1) Answer the questions
2) Don't answer the questions

I have no idea why I put the // in front of what I wrote but maybe it`s  due to the fact that for 2 days straight I had been having a lot of communications in game via occ thus having always put // letting people know who have been talking to me that I had no voice but could hear them after the operation and still to this day it hasn't come being that my vocal cords were played with to get to my vertebrates and what not...I'm on a lot of heavy sedatives post operation also and things moved very fast and I have no other answer to give than that..

You can question whether I'm telling the truth or not all you want but at the end of the day I know I told the truth and have nothing to gain by doing other wise...If you really think that way (that I'm lying ) well then keep the ban active and I shall go about my life like I have since being banned...Ive got way more important things to worry about than being banned for something I knew very well was in the Auto Ban script that I took full responsibility for from the minute it happened...It still amazes my that it wound up there but it did and Ive never denied the fact that I wrote it...

If I wanted to leave the community I could have found a much more professional way of doing it...

I`m not going to make up some story to get unbanned...I told the truth...I stand by what Ive said in the past and this is where it ends for me on this subject of conversation....Like I said AIden, if you firmly believe that I lied well you know what I expect you to do....

Good evening Mr.Wilco...There is absolutely no problem between my self and RPUK...The only bad thing Ive ever said about RPUK was that I didn`t know about it from it`s beginning when it was founded...I appreciate this community with the utmost respect and it has been a solid stone in my circle of people and places that make me think of something else than what I'm going thru in life...The diversity of this community and some of the good RP players makes it a great place to be and it helps change your mind off of all the stressful things in life....When I don't feel like talking and I have some frustrations to get out Ill camp a red zone in a SDV an make people have bad days like mine that I could be having some days...

Am I good....I would like to say yes but that would a lie because I'm not good...since my operation on September 6th I haven't had any feeling in my legs since having walked into the hospital on my 2 feet to no sensations whats so ever is very stressful even though the doctors says that's it normal and could take up too 45 days to come back to normal and have feelings in my legs...They had to fuck around in my spinal cord to remove the tumor being that is when it was...I was able to get transferred home 6 days ago with the approval of my insurance company for home care coverage and I'm good being home with my kids...they find it cool that I'm home but really are worried that my legs wont come back so they are a little more agitated in the house but the wife keeps everything under control...they respect her authority no problem...but it is what it is with kids somethimes....the nurse comes by 3 times a day to check up with morphine drip and all that come with my being strapped to a bad for the next 2 months in a half to be sure that the screws and my vertebrates fuse together like the master plan is so that my life can come back to normal...

My ban...I really messed up and cant explain why it wound up in vehicle chat...the double slash was of habit being for 2 days before the ban I was in game and people knew about my operation so when I saw them and they spoke to me I double slashed in OCC to tell them that I had no voice but could;d here them and that I was doing fine...days have added since the ban and the legs are still not back...my voice is staring to come back but very slowly...

Its has cost me a lot I would like to think...I had passed the staff interview in April and was told by Aiden and Stavik that I would be added to the staff team in a second wave that would be coming the fall after the first intake in the spring...I think this ban, my first, kills this opportunity of something that I was really looking forward in RPUK...Helping make the place better but I still promote the proper message in game when I cross some one who`s new and a bit lost...My place is in RPUK...I'm not racist and Ive told the truth in my appeal...I`m a good person and definitely a good father and husband and I have always loved diversity in life and RPUK provided that for me in the internet and gaming way that I like to kill some time with in my life...I couldn't believe what had happened and I still cant understand and morphine yeah maybe but that's not an excuse Wilco...I simply fucked up and regret it but I cant really explain it and that also bothers me but the context is what I said it was and would never lie about anything in life really and the lose of a place in the staff team is a very sever punishment for my actions...it hurts a bit and I'm disappointed in myself for not really being aware of where and what I was typing and giving a image of something I'm not...My experience in RPUK makes me go from being a respected active member to the dumbest mother fucker in the history of RPUK for writing that in OCC and getting banned knowing very well what happens to people that write that stuff...the people that were on line playing that night were amazed of what I had done...So was I in the end...I`ve taken a big fall and understand what the rules are...

I`d like to come back like nothing ever happened but it wont be easy sometimes seeing certain people that Ive come close to in the staff team knowing what I did and that I and only can be blamed for what went down...but they are good people and I think they will still like me for who I am and not what Ive done as a mistake of life....

I love this community and the people that make it happen...the people that run the factions....the gangs....the developers who do the best they can to satisfy updates and changes in the game...Donators whom make it possible in the end....the staff whom are there to keep the game clean and to take care of the real fuck ups hat do come by on occasion thinking that they are 10 feet tall and bullet proof until a tron suit shows up with zip ties and whisks them away...

Ive written this with my left hand because its the only hand that I can use and I'm right handed so its ruff and I apologize for the grammar mistakes that Ive missed should there be any....

Thanks for your time Wilco I appreciate it.... Dat Medic Thou

@Dat Medic Thou Sounds like your not having a great time IRL and need some Roleplay in your life.

I will grant you that chance, I would suggest that any racism you might type in the future is best not done if you are either connected to our forums/server/teamspeak... keep that for elsewhere and not here, It will never be accepted.

No one is ever going to believe that this was not meant to be typed on the server due to the //, I would make sure it doesn't happen again.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back