What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - DatAnnoyingDude

Status
Not open for further replies.

A J

Wiki Editor
In-game Name

AJ

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

With reference to the un-ban appeal, it was done in-game so I do not have an appeal to reference, I was banned for 1.2, for using vulgar language about disabled people. Which fairly lead to me being banned.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

6 months have not yet passed

Why do you want to return ?

For me, this community has been one of the most important places to relax, have fun and be free to become someone else and have a little fun exploring that and seeing what fun you can make out of any situation you run into, the main reason for this being that having a difficult and stressful home life it is overwhelmingly important for me to have an outlet where I can just ignore whatever I have to outside of a game and just put on the persona of someone who I would like to be. One further factor for me that can't be replaced is the wide array of people that I have met along the way of being in the community, in all of the whitelisted factions and it feels to me that I shut a door on myself saying some obscene things that I totally disagree with and entirely regret saying as there is no excuse no matter my own personal predispositions.

Why should we unban you ?

I feel as if I should be unbanned as what I said was truly out of character and as soon as I said it my heart sank as I realised what I said knowing it was completely out of order, this community and the people in it some knowing some not have helped me through some very difficult times recently and since being banned I have only felt a hole growing having not being here, and missing the funny and stupid things that used to happen because that's the nature of this community, to make the most imaginative and creative things out of whatever arises. I have spent hundreds of hours here experiencing the only community that at its heart is not a combat simulator, whilst some of my best times in combat have been here this community keeps roleplay to heart and that's what i truly miss and would love to come back to.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

No, the first isn't acceptable in and out of the game, the second, however, is simply me offering compliance for people around me to do as I want and a consequence if they fail to do so, which I would never say in real life as in real life RDM is never a factor when shooting somebody.

Many adults play our servers... and if you said for example to me "my guys will skeng you" ... my answer would be pardon? In English, please ?

I had to crack out the old urban dictionary on that one to educate myself, very strange usage of word... why don't you just say my guys will kill you... shoot you... sort you out etc etc

How do you expect to interact and Roleplay with people if your speaking "street"

Now if the first is so unacceptable to use in game and out of game, which I completely agree... infact the entire community would agree, why did you use it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to clarify that this is not at all condoning what I said as I know it was wrong however the major influencing factor for me saying this was because I was left restrained in the prison for about an hour and a half while a gunfight was ensuing in the vicinity, I was greeted by 2 souls who swiftly restrained me as I had my hands up and even then I was given not the slightest RP. This over the period had simply wound me up to a point where I didn't lash out at any specific person just the people dealing with me in the situation at the time.

And upon the note of me using 'street' vocabulary, unfortunately, I wasn't in the mindset of appropriate English and it was also slightly more fitting for the role I was fulfilling, however in light of this I will take a second thought to it in future.

Last edited by a moderator:
So basically you got angry and decided to say something silly thinking you'll get away with it (you'll never get away with that here)

As for the street language, I guess you're thinking it makes you sound "hard"... or a bit more "gangster" ... I would say it makes you sound a little silly once i 've looked up what it means, I am sure whatever the situation you could of went into more roleplay rather than "my guys will skeng you" 

I will give you another chance on the basis you are going to improve your roleplay interactions by firstly speaking English but if you say anything like what you did before again then you won't have any more appeals that's an entirely different matter one you should be ashamed of.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back