What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - demonlocks (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonlocks

In-game Name

[PFE] Dave

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/55162-permanent-ban-appeal-demonlocks-denied/#comment-315359

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I Combat logged - Loggin out straight after begin killed trying to safe gear etc.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have been playing other games like CSGO and other fps games. Then i have been studying alot, now i have summer break so there i time to play arma again! :)

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return to this awesome community so i can play with my irl friends aswell as the once i have met on ALUK during my time here.

Why should we unban you ?

I have been apart of the community since early may 2014 and, this were my first ban ever, and i belive i should be granted a secound chance. Combat loggin is indeed a really annoying aspect of the game and i can see how it is destroying other players gameplay.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@demonlocksfor someone who has been here a long time... Why did you combatlog knowing full well it only leads to a perm ban ?

@WilcoRight i get what you are saying and i understand how stupid it actually was to combatlog. The reason for my combatlog was really stupid, so i was out doing herion i belive it was, and when i was about to go sell it i got pulled over by some rebels and it ended up with me dead. The hole situation pissed me off because it was a robbery going down like this: Put your hands up or we will shoot you 1,2,3 and i was shot, so after that i just closed to game since i had enought, and i do know that no matter what happens i should never react like that. 

Well some people do not want to Roleplay unfortunately but there time will come! You cannot take the rules into your hands you need to just take a step back and not be that person! the one who rage quits!

@demonlocksHopefully you are going to learn from this, Well you have too as there is no further unbans, Welcome back please update yourself on the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back