What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - dexx (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dexx

In-game Name

DEXX

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/99388-un-ban-appeal-dexx-010118timed-out/?tab=comments#comment-565536
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

New years eve thing going on and I ran over a few people

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

rethinking my actions, nothing else special.

Why do you want to return ?

the server is really fun and the others arent like it

Why should we unban you ?

it was just a silly joke in the long run with friends and i just want to return as a changed person. i understand that VDM breaks rp for everyone.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

All ban's are permanent until you appeal them but you are eligible to appeal and thus this is not a perm appeal.

You're not giving me much to go off here. Care to give a little more depth to some of your answers? As it stands at the moment this appeal is most likely going to get rejected.

alright @Alfred. I got banned on the first of January this year for vdming. At the time of this happening me and all my friends had only just got arma 3 and was trying out UKRP and finding it fun. Me being stupid on the new years celebration thought as everyone was having a laugh and what not decided to run over a few people, i knew it wouldnt kill them and just did it as a joke, not to harm anyone. I shouldnt of done that knowingly and it got me into a lot of trouble. In the last 7 months ive been playing arma 3 getting more skills and understanding towards how the rp community works. I feel as ive within these months ive matured and feel ready to come back as a new, fresh player towards UKRP. my intentions wasnt to hurt anyone or disrupt anything and was just trying to have a laugh. I understand how i broke rp and may of caused an unpleasant experience for the other players. It would be an honor to come back to the server as i really had fun and enjoyment playing it. Thank you for reviewing my case. Dexx.  

Have you read our rules ?

If so, find them, quote us the rule you broke and explain it to us in your own words.

[SIZE=medium](2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).[/SIZE]
I was driving through kavala and turned and ran into a group of people. bare in mind i was new to arma 3 and roleplay in general so im sorry for what i did.

if you mean explain the rule. VDM, or using the use of a vehicle as a weapon or to cause havoc isnt acceptable in the server, this can lead to break of RP or disruption which isnt needed, doing so can result in a ban unless the vdm is done between vehicles which withstand it such as the ifrits hunters and striders. any other vehicle can result in a ban.

What can you bring to this community if we allow you to return? you say that you have matured over the past 7 months but how?

well @JohnJoeegan, ive had to really crack down since January due to my gcse's. I spent less time doing things and focused alot more on revising and now my gcses are all done. If im to be honest im not sure what i could bring to the community as im not that talented but im hardly as toxic as before and I feel as if ive really cleaned up my act. Ive got more of a clear head. Ive landed myself a job recently and work in a local Tesco which has taught me skills of interacting and social skills. The thing i could bring to this community is a fresh, well headed player who just wants to be social with the people and not cause any havoc or unpleasant experiences for the players like I did in my past. To be unbanned would be a great honor and i would try to settle down by joining the NHS or some other sort of small group uninterested in causing trouble. Thank you for reading, Dexx. 

And if people tell you to break a rule, what do you do then ?

I would ignore them and keep focusing on doing what im doing and staying safe. Id tell them they are wrong and notify an admin of this behaviour.

Welcome back. Saty away from breaking rules and enjoy the server.
Re-read the rules before you pop back on will you ?

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back