What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Drafts Loop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drafts Loop

In-game Name

Son Traxy

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/%20N/A
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned because i rdmed a guy and i trolled with my friend, i didnt cared about arma and etc so i did it it was stupid and my ban was fully justified and i were banned since i was wrong and i was mistaken i did absolutely horrible thing and i brought this on myself.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

well after my ban i didnt played too much arma but i did played other games with my friends i kinda did quit gaming because i had nothing much to do back at the days and im really wishing to come back.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return since i really want to become a police officer and get the opportunity to take part of the altis police force, i really like rpuk and used to do runs all the time with my friends from the same country that i actully met on rpuk and its pretty amazing... i have quit arma but now im back wishing and hoping to be back at rpuk with a massive reformed attidue and to not be mistaken anymore.

Why should we unban you ?

I belive you should unban me because i have few goals that i really want to come true and that is the list- i miss rpuk and the good old times with the kavla hobos, i have met alot of friends that was helping me in the long run and hoping to play with them again, people on rpuk are very nice and i would be more than happy to meet and become friends with them, i have reformed changed grown up to a mature level and not chilish kid who dont care about rules and etc, my last one is to become a police officer back at december-january i really wanted to be a cop but i was 15 years old and got told that i cant, now after almost a year soon i have turned 16 and im hoping to be able to take part of the police and have good time and meet some cops. i will respect and decision staff members will make and choose about my pban, kind regards Drafts.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You didn't care but now you do.... however a google search of your steam ID shows you're not just banned from here but in fact quite a few Arma servers, You have also had your unban appeals denied from quite a few servers.

Then you come here last missing RPUK, You either think we are stupid or inexperienced, It's not going to happen.

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back