What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Ducklin' (Unbanned 08/01/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducklin'

In-game Name

Sir Duck

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://altis.roleplay.co.uk/playerlist.php?search=76561198070821191&searchtype=playerid%20This%20isn't%20it,%20i%20have%20a%20new%20account%20and%20don't%20have%20it..
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned a total of 2 times. once for accidentally VDMING a admin Second time i was banned for exchanging words with a nice young gentleman who killed me in the greenzone and we fought it out in sidechat and Neo properly dismissed of us both. Anyway the third time me being the brilliant genius I was, decided I'M GOING TO TRICK THE STAFF! When Vlad dismissed my ban because it was twice in a month I was devastated so instead of waiting a 2 months I make up a complete bullsh*t story and placed my steam ID thinking i was in the clear. That backfired very badly and vlad cought me added two months to my sentence and told me that if i did it again it would be a permanent ban........I DID IT AGAIN and wilco personally came on and kindly told me i'm a moron and I couldn't have done anything more stupid and booted me in the forehead with a perma. I was in the wrong each and every time, All of the bans were justified by my stupidity and ignorance and impatience to wait. Along with my brilliant maturity, after everything i went on twitch set an account to "vlad banned me" And then subscribed to him and he had a laugh. I know that doesn't help in anyway i'm just trying to show how stupid and immature i was. Not leaving any details out or sugar coating anything. I must have one of the worst records on alits. A true Chav I recognize that my chances of getting unbanned are very slim to none, and if i can not get unbanned i atleast want to to have my apology accepted by Vlad and anyone else i could have offended. I know i lied... and it was wrong and i am ashamed.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

For the past year i have been focusing on school, sports, and activities outside of my computer, I recently got into Arma Life but it just wasn't the same. I also sometimes play co-op with my friends on 77thjsoc servers and 82nd servers just as well as Arma Life and it's crazy mods.

Why do you want to return ?

I recently have started to miss altis a lot more, i never got the chance to play as a officer or have some role-play experiences that I wish I could have, i have matured since then and like to think i'm a better person then i was. I enjoy role-playing more then anything else. If i am allowed back, first thing i'm going to do is rob the treasury and make a hobo sing for me and spike some cars, Stuff that really never got old for me and that I hold dearly in my heart. In short, i miss the community and want a chance back in. My brother plays on his account but he doesn't let me ever play because of my permanent ban

Why should we unban you ?

In all honesty i really don't really expect to be unbanned I'm giving you everything that i have done in the past in hopes you can understand that throughout this year that i have matured, have fortunately obtained logic, reason, respect and guilt for my actions that i have done to the community and everyone in it. If i am not unbanned i will move on. This is my last appeal. If i can not be unbanned then at least.... i want Vlad to accept my apology and realize that i was immature and that everything i said i did in anger because i was a moron I didn't have a sense of boundary or able to control my temper. As my balls have dropped and i am going into adult hood i realize how disgusting my actions were and how badly i messed up. In conclusion like i said earlier if i am not able to get unbanned for my horrific actions i want the community to accept my apology. Also there is another account on this IP it's my brothers, he is quite an active member of the community. If i am unbanned i'm ready to be a active member of this community and do my best to stay off the radar and maybe somehow contribute to the server. Also in realize that only one account is aloud so if you could help us figure this out it would be greatly appreciated

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes       

p.s. I do not have the link to my previous bans, i have made a new account because i do not remember my old one.

Last edited by a moderator:
As stated before in the last couple paragraphs 1 and 2 me and my brother play on the server only him now since I was perma banned anyway he is somewhat active and doesn't allow me to play on his account even though I'm the one who got him into the game. Also I still do understand that only one account is aloud So if we could get someone to help us with that It would be much appreciated. If you don't believe me or don't want to go through the trouble for someone who got a perm ban I get it. Telling you how it's hopefully you understand

Edit- sorry the first and the last paragrpahs* not the second one. 

Alright, I'm willing to give you another chance. Don't let me down.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back