What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - durtydill95 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

durtydill95

In-game Name

PFC.durtydill[UNMC]

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/89804-un-ban-appeal-durtydill-06172017-denied/?tab=comments#comment-511230
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

i was banned due to a dispute of arguments with the staff and other people as i was being a complete idiot and just full of rage i wouldn't stop for my own good leading me to getting an ban i think the number is 7.1.3 if im correct

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

well its not been 6 months because i dont really know how long im banned for in total hence why im putting this through with honesty but i have just been working along getting ready for going away in December with work for 6 months, been going out with friends not really been on my computer since the ban but i feel left out so im trying my hardest to get back in

Why do you want to return ?

i want to return because i miss it all the people in the community and the good times we have and had since i joined in 2013 at first i joined as a normal civilian then i proceeded to join the police were i made it to the rank of SGT i then left the police to then join the UNMC were i am the rank of Pfc with merit of service i really want to get back in the community again and have fun!.. im just really really eager to get back onto the servers and start playing again i hate being banned its not fun atall i want to enjoy myself once more.

Why should we unban you ?

honestly i think everyone deserves a seconded chance at proving there self withen the community i am a really loyal player or 'was' until i got banned and the reason why i got so annoyed was due to the fact of me being a member for so long and then just getting banned but i can guarantee you guys i have learned from what i have done and it was not accaplable at all i know this now i just want to enjoy the server and commuinty again before i go away for 6 months i miss everyone in it including the police, unmc, nhs and even the hobos of altis i am really sorry for it all i just want or should i say like a chance to prove myself that i am worthy enough to be on the server again.
i know it says 6 months before an appeal or something but i am going to be deployed at that time and im honestly wanting to get back on the server for a while before i go as i wont be back in time to do it i know its a long shot and very rare but hey! no harm in trying i guess 

but most of all most people will know in this community of been being a good guy ask them in the unmc or police i just had a really silly mishap and im not gonna lie il admit i was being a pure and utter d*ck to certain people and i did apologise after it all because i just simply gave up on trying as i knew i was going to get no where being how i was at the time i have been over the rules several times making sure i know i am just really eager to get back into RPUK and its really got to me that i am not apart of what is an amazing community and people to be apart of it was a privilege i just hope i will be able to join my old friends again for a little as i miss the good times and the amount of hours i spent playing with people in this community. 

i am ticking i confirm its been 6 months just to process this before anyone wonders why.
i have also tried to get on ts but it wont let me due to the ban

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
4f4739f4e4b8b860395956870c03105b.png

(13.2) Abuse/swearing or unpleasant behaviour towards the staff team is not acceptable (Punishment is a community ban without appeal)

You were causing a stir as it was and then you didn't really know when to quit did you... Wait your 6 months.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back