What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - durtydill95 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

durtydill95

In-game Name

PFC.durtydill[UNMC]

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/96259-permanent-ban-appeal-durtydill95-denied/?tab=comments#comment-547926
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

i was banned due to a dispute of arguments with the staff and other people as i was being a complete idiot and just full of rage i wouldn't stop for my own good leading me to getting an ban i think the number is 7.1.3 if im correct

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

i have been working away alot overseas in iraq etc not really been upto much been playing other games like escape from tarkov and pubg most recently on the xbox

Why do you want to return ?

i want to return because i miss it all the people in the community and the good times we have and had since i joined in 2013 at first i joined as a normal civilian then i proceeded to join the police were i made it to the rank of SGT i then left the police to then join the UNMC were i am the rank of Pfc with merit of service i really want to get back in the community again and have fun!.. im just really really eager to get back onto the servers and start playing again i hate being banned its not fun atall i want to enjoy myself once more

Why should we unban you ?

honestly i think everyone deserves a second chance at proving there self withen the community i am a really loyal player or 'was' until i got banned and the reason why i got so annoyed was due to the fact of me being a member for so long and then just getting banned but i can guarantee you guys i have learned from what i have done and it was not accaplable at all i know this now i just want to enjoy the server and commuinty again before i go away for 6 months i miss everyone in it including the police, unmc, nhs and even the hobos of altis i am really sorry for it all i just want or should i say like a chance to prove myself that i am worthy enough to be on the server again.
im honestly wanting to get back on the server for a while before i go as i wont be back in time to do it i know its a long shot and very rare but hey! no harm in trying i guess

but most of all most people will know in this community of been being a good guy ask them in the unmc or police i just had a really silly mishap and im not gonna lie il admit i was being a pure and utter d*ck to certain people and i did apologise after it all because i just simply gave up on trying as i knew i was going to get no where being how i was at the time i have been over the rules several times making sure i know i am just really eager to get back into RPUK and its really got to me that i am not apart of what is an amazing community and people to be apart of it was a privilege i just hope i will be able to join my old friends again for a little as i miss the good times and the amount of hours i spent playing with people in this community.
i have also tried to get on ts but it wont let me due to the ban.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

@durtydill95 is this really an acceptable way to act, You wasnt being "picked" on by staff they were doing there job, How did you get on with the Arma devs btw ?

From reading this it sounds like you was the one that needed to get a grip!

4f4739f4e4b8b860395956870c03105b.png

Last edited by a moderator:
i understand were you are coming from and its not atall acceptable however like i have mentioned in my appeal i understand this and at the time i was just being annoying,for the dev side of things i think i meant as in the devs for this not really sure but im just here to appeal this and gain a seconded chance if possible i am sorry for what happened in the past and i understand that what was done was done correct and not incorrect in anyway.

i just want to be able to prove that i still am a good player withen the community  @Wilco

Why would our DEV team interfere with our staff team who enforces the rules that the management team set ?

I am a little confused regarding that one and hopefully you'll give me some insights to what you was thinking.

@Wilco honestly i dont have a clue at the time i was being stupid and i know that now i have learned from it and im hoping to prove it to you guys what i done and said was not acceptable and i have learned from it.

Well hopefully you will learn from this mistake @durtydill95, I have unbanned you, please make sure you are fully aware and understand the rules before rejoining.

Please note that any silly forum outbursts wont end very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back