What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - elik2226 (Unbanned 12/01/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elik2226

In-game Name

elik2226

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/61365-un-ban-appeal-elik2226-06152016-denied/#comment-348774
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

i was banned because i broke the rules, i continually exited the vehicle while restrained, while providing no RP and also cursed a player in side chat.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

nothing special or really interesting, i mostly tried some new and different games...

Why do you want to return ?

after getting banned i tried to some different servers, but i saw that almost no other server has such good RP as this one, all other servers i played were really bad, admins didn't care about anything and the police did nothing to stop crime, almost all players were breaking rules and i started to appreciate this server a lot more then before, this is one of the only good RP servers in the whole game.
i have also made really good friends on this server, and would like to make more friends.

Why should we unban you ?

there is no excuse i can give for what i have done, i didnt follow the rules and suffered the consequences but i beg you, please unban me, playing on this server was one of the funnest times i had, Im sorry, honestly i am. I just would really love a final chance and re-join my friends and the community.
i guess you only start appreciating good things when they are gone...

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Answer this question. What can you bring to this community? 

I will bring this community fun, good attitude, humor and player that follows the rules

Before we proceed. Are you now fully aware of the server rules?

I'm willing to give you another chance here, don't let me down 

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back