What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - ellis1234

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellis1234

In-game Name

MacDonald Burger

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

I did not mean to post there. I didn't realise I had to appeal here. 

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned because of my multiple warnings alongside the term I used in Kavala square "Oi you fag". This a breach of rule 1.2 under 'homophobia' / discrimination. I do not condone the use of this language and im ashamed that I used it without thinking.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Has not been 6 months, told no time to wait for appeal.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because I genuinely didn't mean to call the person I was roleplaying with a fag, I really do think that RPUK is the best rp community out there and I don't want to lose the privilege of playing with such an amazing community.

Why should we unban you ?

I didn't mean to call him a fag it was a slip of the tongue if you met me in RP on a good day I can assure you that I would provide high quality RP throughout your encounter with myself and my friends. I generally love playing here and the community and I plan to continue playing here because this is by far the best RP community I have ever come across. Please understand my mistakes and that I can do so much better. If necessary you can call to talk to me on Teamspeak and speak about matters there I am more than willing to attend.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I can also definitely admit I messed up. I do mess up, I try not to but somehow I did. I owe up to my mistakes not hide from them, somehow I just got too caught up and lost my filter. Not that I meant bad when I used the term. I am truly sorry and I hope new players around me at the time don't think it's acceptable to say Homophobic terms or slurs. 

You were given a final warning for your rule breaks and has for your remarks this is not the first time you have been homophobic towards other players.

I think you need some time out, You may appeal in a month from your ban (24th May 2019), Hopefully, the time out is what you need to follow the rules in future.

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back