What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Entropy (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropy

In-game Name

ImTheGingerBreadMan

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/69057-un-ban-appeal-entropy-09162016-denied/#comment-390900
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Banned for Mass RDM in a greenzone

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Since my last unban appeal not much has changed, it ended rather abruptly but lets be honest nothing life altering happens in a few months, atleast it hasn't here. Besides playing Arma i have continued to play many other games, and just the usual really.

Why do you want to return ?

Because, like my old appeal, I still have alot of old friends here that i haven't spoken to for quite a while. I like to play games with a clean slate too, and having doors open to just " jump-in" and play is alot more fun of course. Whilst i play many modded modes on arma 3 and servers, i still like to enjoy all of them and this server is very much included as everything has something different to offer. So yeah, not much else really. To enjoy what this server has to offer and play with some old friends.

Why should we unban you ?

Well i still have very good RP and generally play for a good laugh and to make sure everyone is enjoying the game. I tend not to get in others way in-game and play for fun, not getting caught up in " drama " or whatever. My ban was the one exception to all of this, and my history on this server shows ( Only being banned once for a silly thing and being unbanned shortly after. ) that i am not here to cause problems or offer bad quality RP. As stated before, i do not intend to come back to me a nuisance, just to come back with some good friends and a laugh. I still play a little too much Arma at the moment and so this server popping up all the time intrigues me to see which direction it went too.

Of course, unbanning me could be seen as a " risky " move, as what i did before was pretty toxic and shitty for both the server and its player, but after trying out many other servers and trying to commit to them, i really just haven't had any fun. Altis communties that i've played in have been pretty shitty compared to the playerbase here and obviously i do miss it. Above all else unbanning me will be a benefit to your server, as i can RP very well and help others get more involved with RP and the server itself. Hopefully the trust can be re-gained whatever your choice is.

Not much else i can say really, i apologised to the guys i RDM'd way back when and a friend who was involved even gave them his entire bank account ( i do believe i gave them most of mine too? ) as we felt rather guilty since it happened whilst drunk and in a bit of anger. If this is still denied then i guess my time will have to move on, was just hoping i could regain the option to play with old friends and get a second chance and clean slate again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you believe your 30 seconds of fame of killing people was worth all the hassle of getting yourself completely removed from the community? 

It's most possible the most childish thing to do if you are going to leave.

What would you be able to bring back to the community after the way you left it?

Of course it wasn't. for everyone mass RDM is the same, the 30 seconds of " fame " is funny, although shitty for the people being killed. ( Honest in saying that, as we tried to comp those we had killed in this situation, as we felt guilty because alot of these people didn't have any money and were annoyed obviously. ) and they do it in anger etc. I regretted doing it after, as i felt pretty guilty for alot of the people involved but also because a month after or so i craved to play Altis life again. Especially being " cut off " from the community, as i had alot of friends here of whom i couldn't speak or play with on Altis anymore. 

And recently whilst trying to find a new server to enjoy in Altis, i haven't found any. This one is probably the most fun i've had on any Altis server, and so getting banned was regrettable and stupid, especially in the way i handled it.

As for what can i bring, although i Mass RDM'd i still think its a bad reflection of my RP. I've been involved in so many gangs from ALUK and been apart of some great things they've done. And im very much involved with the community when i play both here on the forums and in-game. If i am allowed to return i can bring back great RP, help newer players be introduced to the server better and just in general be fun for others to play with in-game. ( This is the only situation in which i think i have ever been toxic in this community, and my history only has one ban, i have never been toxic here. and so i hope this makes me alot more trust worthy in being allowed to return. )

I mean im not interested in gunfight too much, though they are fine now and again and i enjoy just RPing in kavala alot, especially with the local hobos. If there is anyway i can come back and " prove "i can offer good RP ill accept it.( I know ALUK used to introduce one week gun bans. etc. ) as i do have a good laugh with RPing with the kavala peeps.

sorry for the Essays.

Prove to us you like to RP. How about joining the police... How does that sound?

Seems fine to me. I was white listed once as police ( for quite a short time. Rebel life for me. ) But don't mind giving it another go to show im here to RP!

( I am also banned on TS due to my in-game ban. Nothing to do with anything TS related, Was by Farmer Giles, because he had already banned me in-game perma for what i had done. 40v/rBCyHdbhqQtR6IFGa/LmMMk=   - TSUID unless i need to make a seperate appeal of course. )

But yeah, im definitely up for it, and im very thankful for you guys giving me the opportunity to play here again. What i did was shitty and a break of trust, so thank you. 

Edit: I now remember my reason for not joining the police, randomly whilst using whispers in-game my Teamspeak will crash whilst some whispers choose not to work at all. Can still give it a go and see if it works though i guess?

Okay, you have been given another chance within our community, I suggest that you don't let us down.

Like @Crumble has stated, prove to us that you like to RP, We think the police is the best option in order for you to prove and make amends. Hopefully the time you took away from our community has made you realise how important it is to keep players disregarding server rules away from the community. The 6 month perm appeal was introduced in order to give people that chance after a certain period to explain and give the players a chance to integrate back with the community. 

The terms are as followed;

• Submit a application for the police
  • Pass the interview and tests
  • Reach the rank of SPC.
Police reward their members for good roleplay with promotions, Like you said if you are wiling to prove to us that you like to roleplay, once you have reached the rank of SPC it's up to you whether you want to continue or leave the police.

Once you have submitted Police Application and interview your in game account will be unbanned.

Do you accept these terms?

I will sort your TS out momentarily 

Okay, send me a message once the application and interview has been accepted and in game account will be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back