What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Ex SGT Max Conway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Conway

In-game Name

Max Conway

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/profile/18232-ex-sgt-max-conway/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

i was banned for using a glitch (DPI) to aid me in a gun fight so the person that was shooting at me could not hit me.

( Was un-able to find the denied ban appeal link didn't come up when i searched for it )

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I've been working away for the past 9 months from home as an outdoor advert instructor and not been able to go on my PC.

Why do you want to return ?

Had a great wile playing on this sever is a amazing community to be apart of when i was playing most days at the beginner of the year and the returns to the server I've had and ill like to be apart of the amazing community again and to be apart of is amazing player base.

Why should we unban you ?

I think i should be unbar because I loved playing on this server and did't mean to break any rules on the server that I have loved playing for years with is amazing community and welcoming player base .I just want to be back on playing the great sever with is amazing player base that this community has and play it again like i did back in the old days.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

I feel like the actions you done, you wasn't bothered about the outcome. You made one appeal which wasn't necessarily denied just redirected and you never made another appeal? Why was that?

@Drew

I thought my first appeal was denied that is why I waited 6 moth to put in this appeal. If I did realise that I would have put in one straight away.

@Matt MSc

By watching what I do and playing fairly and not using glitches to aid my own game Like an idiot that I was 

Last edited by a moderator:
Again minimal effort from you. I've asked for more detail and you've given me one half arsed sentence. Try again.

@Matt MSc

By not doing what I did before and fowling rule's and not doing any glitch that I did to aid me of which I did do Which was wrong of me. what I know what was wrong and stupid of me and if you give me another chance so I can prove myself to show that I don't do that anymore.

vague, not mentioned any rules specifically and haven't told us what you'll actually do to prevent this.

I don't feel you actually care a whole lot.

Denied

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back