What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Fat Chao (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat Chao

In-game Name

[CSAT] Fat Chao

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/81051-un-ban-appeal-fat-chao-02202017-denied-23022017/?tab=comments#comment-459870
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was reported and banned for poor rp and rdm. i dont know why i was issued a perm ban, and the staff member who gave me it doesn't remember either. i was on Teamspeak today asking multiple lv4 support why i was issued the perm and they dindt know. so i cant really tell you why i was perm banned. but i can tell you why i was banned in the first place. its now been 6 months and i dont remember the situation. but i have read up on the reports, and appeals.

people who used to know me know that i can have some of the best rp on the server if i want to. the problem is that i dindt want to, my actions were like ocean waves that would variate form amazing roleplay to even shittier than shit rp. this all seems like very immature behavior if you ask me. and i think that is the reason why i was banned and received multiple reports.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

i have achieved a lot the last 6+ months. it would take forever for you to read it all so i made a short list.
- Learned to code
- Got my first job (develop smart solutions, such as door locks, lamps, sensors, alarms that you can control from a webpage. )
- Made a website for my rust clan (20 members)
- I was a very active swimmer, but i quit because i didn't wanna go professional.
- turned 17
- i got a side job (swim instructor for kids)
- i quit smoking weed
- finished first year of school (would be collage in england)
- i bought a 3D printed and learned some basic 3d modeling.
- made a robot that turns of my light switch using an Arduino that i can control from my keyboard so that i dont have to walk 2meters to turn it off. yes i am lazy.
- currently working with a very popular rust server, making banners, logos, helping out with their website.
- writing permaban appeal

Why do you want to return ?

its been a while since i was banned and i feel like its gonna be a while until i will come back. regardless of my expectations im going to try to come back.
there really is no better rp server than this one. and its a shame that i am banned and i am truly embarrassed that i am banned. as crazy as it may sound for some of you i really wanna come back for some great rp. i see no fun in robbing hobos with poor rp like i used to. been playing on a rp server where i have been focusing on quality rp and it has been the most fun i have ever had in any game, and thats what i would like to return to.

Why should we unban you ?

i didn't see the perspective of what was happening around me when i was playing here back in December. i didn't realize how immature i was behaving until recently. and i can't even imagine why i would ever do the kind of stuff i was reported for. i have changed a lot since i was banned. i have a new mental view on everything and i would consider myself a very mature guy now. i could not say the same thing 6+ months ago. i think you should unban me for a chance to shine.

i can assure you that my past behavior will not be repeat, and the reason for this is because i have grown a lot since my ban. and all i want is to be able to play here again. and i know for a fact that if i somehow get unbanned il be hanging from a short rope so a rule break will not be tolerated. and the last thing i want now is a new ban. 

ive heard that a picture say more than a thousand words, so a gif must be more than ten thousand words. here is a gif og a cat begging.

1313397867_cat_begging.gif

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Fat Chao think you've said what needed to be said, Please re-read the rules this is a final opportunity there will not be a further unbans, I would suggest you improve your RP as this is what this community is about so poor RP is not acceptable, if you need help on this spend some time in Kavala listening to people Roleplay and maybe find some people to roll around with before expressing your own roleplay.

For the record I hate cats and this appeal nearly went the other way

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back