What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - fELLA (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fELLA

In-game Name

Vladimir Putinkov

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/77766-un-ban-appeal-fella-01122017-denied-perm-ban/?tab=comments#comment-440329
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I have been banned because of a player report that has been successful on the forums.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I am studying and trying to graduate my university, also I started going to gym, I'm trying to turn myself to a healthier life.
Also I started learning marketing for my future studies, so I would be able to understand them better after I graduate and that I could be better than other in first course.

Why do you want to return ?

After I finish all my jobs and I return home after gym, I still have couple hours to spend of free time. I would like to return to spend my free time playing in this server. One year ago I had a lot of fun in this server and it gave me so much experience in Role play world. I miss the server community and I would like to feel it the way I felt it one year ago while playing in this server. I just want to have fun like the old times!

Why should we unban you ?

Well.. everyone does mistakes in their life and It's a lesson that you can learn from it. I changed myself and my personality changed with me to a brighter side. I think 1 year of being banned is big lesson for me. I have checked all the rules again and I can promise you that, that I will invest even more time trying to role play properly and I will act with the community in the good side. I just want to experience the things I lost one year ago when I got banned. I still remember those fun times being a rebel.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

I remember dealing with one of your last appeals and I denied it due to too much history. 

I decide to look back at your player history and forum profile and all i see is appeal after appeal ban after ban. 

You need to change my mind here big time

I'd also like to ask are you going to address the fact you was banned on a 2nd account for threats to report also?

Hello there, I was banned on the 2nd account that is my brother for threats to report because I was newbie in roleplay, and I didn't understand the rules good enough. That account was unbanned because I wrote an appeal when I was playing here.(I didn't had arma 3 on my account so I played there for a bit before I bought arma 3 on my steam when it was on discount then i started playing this server on my main account.)

I'm really sorry about this because I really want to come back to this server and I know it has very strict rules that I'm not going to break it and I can give you a word. I just want to show you that I have changed and my thinking changed by letting me to play.

@fELLA I am a little confused 

Hello there, I was banned on the 2nd account that is my brother for threats to report because I was newbie in roleplay,
Who's account is it, yours or your brothers ?

No... I had one ban on my brothers account for " Threats to report on side chat" and after that I got unbanned, but I bought arma 3 on my account and started playing with it, I got banned because some player reported me and I already have been banned couple times

That's the perm ban I have received: 

It's been more than a year since I was banned.

Ok i think i ve caught up now, not a usual occurance here.

@fELLA when there are people who have been here over and coming close to 4 years without a ban to there name, Why do you think you have been banned so much and have a permanent ban to your name ?

Because this was my first Arma 3 roleplay server and I didn't know so much about roleplay, over the past year I have received so much experience  and I'm ready to prove it to you, and all other players that I'm worth getting unbanned. I already apologized and I apologize again for my actions, everyone does mistakes, but they learn them.

@fELLA I have unbanned you for another chance, We expect to experience roleplay and following of the rules

Steam ID: 76561198226333316 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back