What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Forbes9143 (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matroxx

In-game Name

Mark Bell

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/84537-permanent-ban-appeal-phil-manners-denied/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned because i was stupid, i found out a dupe and used it exploiting my way up to having 50 million. The reason i did this is because i was sick of being robbed by 7 people so i wanted to be able to buy guns and to do this i cheated. Making the whole server economy mess up as i was cheating money buying huns people killed me getting cheated guns. Not only that i also duped gear also making the server unfair. If you would like i can show you this dupe and hopefully you can patch it to stop other money greedy people like me.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

In the last six months i have been revising for my exams and playing CSGO and rust. I have also been doing mountain biking when i have free time as i enjoy it and it is the only enjoyable sport i like. I would say more but this is about it.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return as all my friends play here and the dont like/play the games i do and this is a real problem for us as we dont speak much since i was banned and i would really like to get to play with them again. And this server is one of the only servers i can find where admins/police dont abuse when things dont go there way.

Why should we unban you ?

I am probably the last person you should unban as i basically ruibed the money system getting glitched money. But i would like to come back and prove i can make money legit and not have to cheat for it not to anyone but so i can know i dont have to cheat.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Not trying to bump just wondering why newer ones are being answered first. Did I do something wrong or? If me doing this is wrong feel free to add a couple of days.

You bumped.
These are the lowest priority - be patient. Had you not have bumped this, I'd be working on your appeal right now.

Are you ready to follow the appeal rules in future, and not risk your appeal going to the bottom of the pile?

Exploiting on our servers is frowned upon by a lot of community members, people like to earn what they have on this game and you cheat your way around. 

What makes me think you won't find an easy option if you was to be unbanned?

Are you ready to follow the appeal rules in future, and not risk your appeal going to the bottom of the pile?

Exploiting on our servers is frowned upon by a lot of community members, people like to earn what they have on this game and you cheat your way around. 

What makes me think you won't find an easy option if you was to be unbanned?
I wont take the cheat way again because in this time i was abnned i realised just how boring it is playing other servers without your mates. And like i said i wish i could fix it all. And im sorry for not listening to the appeal rules i wont do it again. I wont do any of this again. All i ask is that you give me one more chance.

How would you go about this in the future if you was to find a bug or a cheat in game?

How would you go about this in the future if you was to find a bug or a cheat in game?
I would go about it by making my way to support room, waiting on an admin or community support coming to see me i would then ask for a higher up admin (not that i dont trust low power ones) i would then tell him about it and if he asks me to show him i would of course show him how to do it so that they or another admion could fix the problem before someone else finds it out.

I'm willing to give you a chance but as you exploited for your own benefit I will be requesting a full wipe of your character as the term of your unban. Consider it a fresh start and a chance to make amends for your previous actions.

Do you agree to this term?

I'm willing to give you a chance but as you exploited for your own benefit I will be requesting a full wipe of your character as the term of your unban. Consider it a fresh start and a chance to make amends for your previous actions.

Do you agree to this term?
I do agree to this as i feel like this is fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back