What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Gekkerareboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAR Jeff Atlas

In-game Name

Jeff

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/108770-un-ban-appeal-gekkerareboy-020818-denied-redirected/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Hey, Me and my friend @Miyukii IzayaI got banned a while back for breaking Rule 2.4 also known as exploiting. We were raiding houses all over Altis and hoping we'd hit the jackpot somewhere but after having raided about 3 houses that were empty we were starting to concider to stop raiding houses because it simply wasn't worth our time. After searching for another 30 minutes after that Miyukii found a big stone house where someone was actually online which got both of us super excited because we've been searching forever. I stayed back at the house while Miyuykii went back to hes helicopter to get a HMMT out from airport because we were at Neochory. When we boltcutted it we found 400+ blood diamonds, More then 15 guns, black carriers and alot of other super cool/expensive items. I think everyone would of been really happy to see that and we both were so excited that we completely forgot about it, we knew about the exploit but completely forgot about it. When Miyukii got back to the house with hes HMMT he parked it around the back and we both started looting from the back of the house to our HMMT, while doing it a single time TikTak came out with admin suit on and asked us why we were exploiting ect. After about 2 minutes of talking he banned both of us.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Not really anything that has to do with gaming been to school en work most of the time

Why do you want to return ?

I really want to join the server again since i love the server the roleplay is serious and i just love the community.

Why should we unban you ?

I think over the past months ive realised how much i love this server so i really hope that i can get a second chance as ive played over 400hours on this server and only received my ban after years.
i did learn from the fault ive made.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Seeing this is a copy and paste of your denied ban appeal, Rather than just deny it for being lazy ill ask you to explain why you exploited?

@Gekkerareboy

Last edited by a moderator:
The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back