What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Gekkerareboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAR Jeff Atlas

In-game Name

Jeff

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/108770-un-ban-appeal-gekkerareboy-020818-denied-redirected/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

(a quick note before i get into the unban appeal, im sorry for my last perm unban appeal i had some problems with my parents and school so i didnt really had any time to react to the unban appeal my apologies, i also didnt know where to put this so i decided to put it up here)
Ive got banned for exploiting, so wwhat happened was me and a friend of mine were doing house robberies and after a long time we finally found a house.
and it wasnt just a normal house the house was extremely stacked, so my friens went out the garage got 2 trucks out we were so shocked and nervous that we completly forgot about the rule.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

in the first few months ive complety stopped with gaming only a few game sof league of legends after a few months ive been starting to play bo4 and continued playing league of legends.
But ive missed this serveer so much cus it is extremely funny and a serious server.

Why do you want to return ?

As i mentioned before its an extremely funny and serious server and i had so many great moments thast i really want to experience again.
i do regret it so much what ive done.

Why should we unban you ?

I think i can deserve another chance since i started playing on this server about 2,5 years, ive spent so many hours on the server and made so less mistakes.
i just miss the community so much and id love to get the experience back.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

We will continue on from what Wilco asked you, and that was this:

explain why you exploited?

Alright the reason why i exploited was because of the heat at the momnent.

We have been looking for the for house longer then half an hour after we found it there was like the amazing loot.

so it sounds kinda strange but its the truth with the heat at that moment i completly forgot that taking the items from the wall was classed as exploited,

like i knew it was exploiting but at that moment i didnt even thought once about it.

I think it was pretty stupid and if ive been given another change ill make sure to be extremely carefull with any action i do.

Could you find and quote the rule you broke, explain why we have such a rule in place.

(2.4) Using any exploits such as looting dead bodies, duplication of items or money, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside of its intended purpose, transferring / processing items through walls and windows,and locking doors that have been broken into before 10 minutes have passed, IE those that have been bolt-cut. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not be abused in the future. 

And the reason why the rule exists is because its extremely game breaking and its ruins everyones fun.. 

Being banned for exploiting is a rather serious thing. You did not gain to much out of this other the transfering items so you can consider yourself very lucky.

If you end up being banned for something like this in the future, the appeal will probably not go your way.
Welcome back. Re-read the rules before you hop back on to make sure you are aware of them.

Unbanned

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back